Monday, February 4, 2008

Little Bits of Happy: February 4, 2008

my blog isn't the only thing decorated for Valentines Day. these little sparklies make me pretty happy too. =)



8 with their own thoughts:

Jax Monday, February 04, 2008 4:21:00 PM  

Love the new design - esp. the masthead!
It's a cold day here in New England - the papers have headlines like '18 and done.'

But only two months to Sox season!!

Colleen Monday, February 04, 2008 5:06:00 PM  

I like the festiveness...what are the books behind the heart? A collection of some sort?

Ted D Monday, February 04, 2008 10:39:00 PM  

Dawn, with the new colors and Valentines Day post, I'm sort of at a loss for what to say.

So, I'll just go with this.

Chee!

Nichole M Monday, February 04, 2008 11:27:00 PM  

I'm not a huge heart fan, but I like this! Yay for sparkly!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 05, 2008 1:09:00 PM  

Whose road is it and why is it broken?

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:13:00 PM  

I keep meaning to say about your new design, "Mmmmm...choooooooocolate."

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:13:00 AM  

WriterJax: I think I can safely say this is one time I am glad to be a transplanted fan. As long as I don't turn on ESPN, at least it's not right in my face. Baseball season starts early for me down here! We get lots of Spring Training coverage! Yum...

Colleen: It's a collection of Christian fiction that I started reading in high school that I particularly enjoyed. Not too taxing on the brain. Just easy feel-good reading.

Ted: A wee bit *too* feminine for you at the moment, huh? ;-) Chee! (Yep still makes me smile.)

Nichole: I am not a big Valentines Day decorator but I saw these & they weren't obnoxious or expensive so I picked them up. They blend in nicely with my snowmen & snowflakes. =)

Anonymous: The road is mine, metaphorical for my trip through life. And it's broken because at the time I started this blog, that's how I felt. My road has since become smoother & less crowded by shadow but I can't bring myself to change the name of my blog.

April: Almost makes you want to lick your monitor, doesn't it? ;-)

Gail: They are even cuter in person. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP