Saturday, February 23, 2008

Twenty Questions: February 23, 2008

1. What team would you like to have season tickets for? Where would you want to sit?
duh! the Red Sox! (i prefer to watch football from the comfort of my own home. the view is better, no one will step on me or spill beer on me, the food is cheaper, and i have a private bathroom.) location: third base side, just above the dugout.

2. What was the best day of the past week for you and why?
Thursday. got my tickets to see the Sox play in Tampa!

3. What is the best thing about the city in which you currently live?
ummm... it's less than an hour from Disney World? that's about it.

4. What do you love most about yourself?
that i can be the kind of friend i would want to be friends with.

5. What celebrity crushes did you have when you were growing up?
Luke Perry. Kirk Cameron. thank God i grew out of those phases. =P

6. What’s the weather like wherever you are today?
grey... actually just started raining. kind of humid. current temperature: 79 degrees.

7. So, tell us, what 3 things do you think of when I say elephant?
inside joke. peanuts. Amimal Kingdom.

8. What is your favorite breakfast cereal? Is it the same from when you were a kid? Did you then, and do you now, read the cereal box while you eat your cereal? And one last question …. do you drink the milk from your cereal bowl?
now: Special K Red Berries. i used to really like Cheerios -- Honey Nut or Apple Cinnamon -- but working in daycare killed my taste for Cheerios. i also liked Rice Chex. i would still eat those. i used to read the box when i was a kid. in fact, i think we fought over it. LOL! now i don't. i usually read something online or watch tv while i eat my cereal. no drinking the milk out of the bowl though. i used to when i was a kid. now the thought of drinking milk ::shudder:: but i like it wetting down my cereal. i don't use very much though. and what doesn't make it onto a spoon with some Special K gets poured down the drain.

9. What are your three most favorite articles of clothing?
dead tie between my Mike Lowell & Trot Nixon jerseys. my "What's not to love?" Sox tee. this red & white striped light sweater i got just before Christmas.

10. When was the last time you checked out a book from the library? What book was it?
"Return of the King" (from the Lord of the Rings "trilogy") -- and so far it's good. but i'm not done with it. sometimes i need to read that book in *very* small sections. i've been at it off & on for about three months now.

11. 5 things you often put off until the last minute.
putting the sheets back on my bed after i wash them. making the new time cards for work on Tuesdays. required reading. renewing my car registration (i really hate doing this for some reason, although not because it's inconvenient since i can do it online). doing my laundry (though the purpose of this procrastination is that it costs me $1.25 for each load that i wash or dry, so darn it, i am getting my money's worth!)

12. What do you do to kill time?
play online. there is always some cool link i've been meaning to check out. or some blog i can catch up on. and when all else fails, there is always
Blingo

13. What is one item that you own that has minimal monetary value, but has such sentimental value that you wouldn’t sell it for any amount of money?
my father's hymnal that he received on his confirmation

14. What are three things that you are putting off doing until later?
running the dishwasher (too humid in here right now). watching the shows i DVR'd (i have the window open, listening to the rain). making my grocery list (just plain don't feel like it).

15. You’ve been accused of something you did not do, but no one believes you. What will you do?
present the facts that prove i did not do what i was accused of & hope that the person i am dealing with is reasonable enough to revisit the incorrect accusation with fresh eyes.

16. So, tell us, how do you like your peanut butter?
is there any wrong way to enjoy peanut butter??

17. What is your favorite snack?
salty: chips. sweet: cookies. when i am trying not to eat junk: Wheat Thins.

18. What 3 things do you think of when I say lemon?
furniture polish. lemonade. my dad's favorite pie.

19. what is the oldest coin in your wallet?
1987. it's a quarter, in case you were wondering.

20. Never in my life have I:
...enjoyed anything to do with math or numbers.

10 with their own thoughts:

Krystle [RSO] Saturday, February 23, 2008 3:26:00 PM  

i have a "red sox girl. enough said" shirt and it's my love!

Ted D Saturday, February 23, 2008 7:09:00 PM  

Dawn, based on your response to the 20th question, we may be related.

At the very least, VERY distant cousins. ;)

Amy Sunday, February 24, 2008 12:13:00 AM  

Hey-I hate the cereal milk and anything to do with numbers too! We're kindred spirits! I gag just watching Greg tip his cereal bowl up and slurp down all that backwash milk. Naaaaasstty!!!

Nichole M Sunday, February 24, 2008 3:06:00 PM  

2. Really? The *best* day? ;-)

10. That's exactly how I felt about the first one. But I was able to *race* through Return! So exciting!

14. omg. Running the dishwasher makes it *more* humid? I. Would. Die.

I'm gonna play! :-)

cricket Sunday, February 24, 2008 9:01:00 PM  

you gotta use whole milk and eat frosted mini wheats...then you'd looooove the milk outta the bowl... :D just tossing in my two cents, lol... :)

Debi Monday, February 25, 2008 11:15:00 AM  

I just had to finally tell you that I swear I gain five pounds every time I come over here and see your header...mmmm.

Mega Monday, February 25, 2008 7:00:00 PM  

#1- me thinks you picked 3rd base cause of who happens to play it ;)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:02:00 PM  

Krystle: I have one of those too. ;-)

Ted: I can think of worse things. Wait... does your brother come as a package deal? Because then I might need to reconsider. =P

Amy: Gross.

Nichole: 2. Yep. Really.
14. Yes it does. And hotter too.

KKT: He just does not do anything for me now!

Debi: Don't they just make you want to lick your screen?

Mega: It doesn't hurt, but I still prefer the third base side.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:04:00 PM  

Cricket: Oops, I missed you! I still cannot bring myself to drink the milk. ::shudder::

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP