Friday, February 29, 2008

::snicker::

i don't know why but the word "nugget"? it's funny.

what about you? any words you think are funny?

6 with their own thoughts:

Redbeard76 Friday, February 29, 2008 11:49:00 AM  

i love nuggets, especially when adding other words to them:

butt nugget

dank nugget

denver nuggets

Nichole M Friday, February 29, 2008 3:23:00 PM  

Fart

Platypus

Booger

Potty. It's not funny per se, but it always makes me smie because it's so cute.

I know there are more, but I can't think of them right now. :-P

Lisa Carroll Friday, February 29, 2008 10:33:00 PM  

Teehee... my kids think the word 'nugget' is reeeeally funny - ever since seeing the (animated) movie Surf's Up. You'd have to see it. ;)

I know there are lots of words that sound weird to me... big shocker I can't think of any right now, LOL.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP