Sunday, February 10, 2008

View From Along the Broken Road: February 10, 2008

some favorite photos i took at Epcot yesterday




11 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:30:00 PM  

I can not WAIT for my trip to Disney in May! You've made me more excited, if that is possible! LOL

Ted D Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:34:00 PM  

Very nice, Dawn.

Never been to Epcot, or Disney in FL. Went to the one in CA, although it was 22 years ago.

Lord, am I old.

Amy Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:53:00 PM  

I may have to sneak away to Disney sooner than December. Do you think the husband and child would miss me? Those are very cool pictures.

Scott Monday, February 11, 2008 8:01:00 AM  

Looks like you had a fun day!

Debi Monday, February 11, 2008 9:03:00 AM  

Spectacular, Dawn! That first one is so cool and funky and fun! Ah, but that third one is so beautiful and serene...just gazing at it has lowered my blood pressure! Oh, how I love your photos...but you might have picked up on that fact by now, huh?

gail@more than a song Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:50:00 AM  

Great photos, you always have such good ones! I love that first one, fun...and the one with Mexico in it and the one with Spaceship earth, love those too. I bet it was a fun day!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:25:00 AM  

April: LOL! This is what I do best. Just ask my friend Daniel how I get Nichole hyped up before their Disney vacations. =P

Ted: You really need to visit Disney World. Although perhaps not quite yet. ;-) Disney should be magical, not result in a nervous breakdown.

Amy: On a "business trip"? ;-)

Scott: It is nearly impossible for me to go to Disney & not have fun. It is one of my "happy places."

Debi: =) You are always too kind about my Disney photos. I am really glad you enjoy them as much as I do. Those first two were at the Universe of Energy. The bright blue sky, the sun and all the colorful flowers made for interesting reflections that just begged me to play!

Thanks, Stacy. =)

Gail: The one with Mexico was even more startling in person. The sun was setting, so the sky was getting darker, but there were also some clouds rolling in. The sunset shining from across the lagoon spotlighted the Mexico pavilion & made it glow. It was a really cool contrast against the clouds. My personal favorite was the last one, the sunset over the Imagination Institute. The vibrant colors blew me away!

Janet Tuesday, February 12, 2008 3:37:00 PM  

wow, that last one is just amazing!!!

Ingrid Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:11:00 PM  

I love it when you share your pics with us! It's getting me so psyched for our April visit!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 15, 2008 11:27:00 AM  

Janet: The coloes in that last one completely blew my mind. That photo is not even tweaked at all. That's exactly how it looked.

Ingrid: I am nothing if not an enabler for getting excited about visiting Florida. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP