Monday, February 25, 2008

out of character

i am usually a pretty neat cook, cleaning up as i go.
i made spaghetti with sausage & goat cheese for dinner tonight.
it looks like a bomb went off in my kitchen.

7 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, February 25, 2008 11:46:00 PM  

You better neaten the place up before ML stops by for his taste test :D And I've never had goat cheese!

Scott Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:34:00 AM  

That is why I rarely cook, I hate cleaning up the mess! Plus it always seems to taste better when someone else makes it.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:35:00 PM  

Someone is turning into Martha Stewart down there...

Dawn Tuesday, February 26, 2008 7:33:00 PM  

I always make a mess when I cook. We have a deal at our house, if I cook DH cleans. Since he almost never cooks, I'm usually off the hook :)

take care,
Dawn

Ted D Tuesday, February 26, 2008 8:29:00 PM  

Dawn, my boys were not in Florida last night.

Swear. ;)

Colleen Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:45:00 PM  

I don't know why, but the idea of that makes me smile.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:47:00 PM  

Carol: It is so yummy!

Scott: If I took that approach, I think I would starve to death!

Stacy: LOL! Hardly!

Dawn: I want someone to come clean up my mess! I would even feed them in exchange!

Ted: Hmmm... am I sure that I believe you...?

Colleen: Smiling is good! But I cannot bring myself to share any photographic evidence.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP