Wednesday, February 6, 2008

just a couple things...

Stacy had this on her blog yesterday & since i haven't posted anything but sports really, which tends to make some of you a tad cranky, i thought i would get something different up. ;-) i'm not tagging anyone, but if you play along too, let me know!

Two names you go by… Dawn. Nonny.

Two things you are wearing right now… a navy, tan and white striped button-down shirt. the cross necklace my dad gave me for Christmas.

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship… trust. cuddliness (no, i don't care if that is not actually a word. my blog, remeber?).

Two of your favorite things to do… watch the Sox. go to Disney World.

Two things you want very badly at the moment… for baseball season to start. for it to be Friday.

Two pets you have or have had… Squirt (the cat we had when i was very little). Casey (the Cocker Spaniel i had... before).

Two things that you did last night… cooked dinner. watched tv.

Two people you think will fill this out… hmmm... Heather. Nichole. (no pressure though! promise!)

Two things you ate today… yogurt. lemon pepper chicken. (not in the same meal though. LOL!)

Two people you last talked to… two people i work with but i am not putting their names here. don't wanna give too much info about work, ya know? their initials are P & R though.

Two things you’re doing tomorrow… working. blogging.

Two longest car rides… from Connecticut to Florida when i moved here. Connecitcut to Quebec for a high school band trip.

Two favorite holidays… Thanksgiving. Christmas.

Two favorite beverages… ice cold water. unsweetened straight cranberry juice.

Two people no longer alive who you’d like to talk to… my Gram and Gramp.

11 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, February 06, 2008 1:57:00 PM  

What about the SOX GOING to Disney :) Two for one!

I went to Quebec too!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:03:00 PM  

Chele: I was trying not to be greedy but I'll take it!

Yes you did. I don't think I have photos from that trip though. Just Virginia Beach.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:34:00 PM  

Dawn - There was a woman who won on Wheel of Fortune Monday night who looked a lot like you and your Gram. Her name was Gay. I hadn't heard that name since I worked with a woman named Gay at the first law firm that I worked in. Also, after winning at Blingo, you should give Wheel a try!

Nichole M Wednesday, February 06, 2008 2:58:00 PM  

I played! Woo hoo! Squirt... what a great name for a pet!

gail@more than a song Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:07:00 PM  

Yay, I'm glad you played! I like your name Nonny, very cute, and your 2 things to do are fun too. And I thought you might have said your gram and gramp, that's so sweet!

Ted D Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:38:00 PM  

Two names: Ted and Dad
Two things I'm wearing: Sox cap and wedding ring.
Relationship: Trust and laughter
Favorite things: being with my children and the Red Sox.
2 things I want: April to be here and 24 back on tv.
2 pets: Lassie and Marino, both dogs.
2 things last night: played PS2 with Rakes and blogged.
2 people: Dawn (I cheat) and Nichole.
ate today: hotdogs and cereal
Doing tomorrow: work and blogging.
Longest car ride: NC to OK, and OK to CA.
Holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Fav. beverages: Mt. Dew and Mt. Dew.
2 people not alive: My Grandpa Rakes and Uncle Henry.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:27:00 PM  

That reminds me, I haven't had lemon pepper chicken in forever!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:31:00 PM  

Carol: But doesn't that require actual puzzl-solving skills? I would probably get stage fright. LOL

Nichole: Yep! Because she was the runt of the litter -- a little squirt! LOL!

Gail: It all started when I did daycare. One of the little girls I had, Jordyn, could not say our names -- Dawn & Kristen -- so she called us Nonny & Kickin. It stuck!

Krystle: Me too. =)

Ted: All that Mt Dew and you try to blame your lack of sleep on your kids??

Carrie: Neither had I! I just realized that last night when I made dinner!

Heather Friday, February 08, 2008 10:04:00 AM  

I posted over on my blog the answers.
BTW I love your new counter!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, February 08, 2008 11:47:00 AM  

Yeah, I'm so glad you played along! Good answers - I knew ahead of time that your liquids would be water and cranberry juice. Yogurt doesn't surprise me either, but the chicken did! I'm just really glad those weren't in the same meal, hehehe :)

Have a wonderful day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP