Monday, February 11, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: February 11, 2008

two days to go!!

Oddly, I feel the same way about Tavarez' starts. And I can't even explain the fascination. I think it's mainly because he's become such a cult icon on this team... you really don't know if he's going to punch someone, hug someone, ride a donkey back and forth from the mound or start waltzing with Manny in left field.
(Surviving Grady)

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, February 12, 2008 8:48:00 AM  

Hehe.

Red is hilarious!

Tavarez is a cult of personalilty all to himself.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:08:00 PM  

He really is, Ted. I have a few blogs that make me bust out laughing. His is one of them. Basegirl and Papel-blog get me cracking up too.

Ted D Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:35:00 PM  

Dawn, how he comes up with some of that stuff I'll never know.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP