Saturday, February 2, 2008

what Spring will smell like at my apartment



10 with their own thoughts:

JMP Sunday, February 03, 2008 12:09:00 AM  

Yankee Candle should hire you or at least send you some money or free candles for all the blog time (advertising) you give them!!!!!!

marianne Sunday, February 03, 2008 12:56:00 AM  

mmmm, your place will smell yummy - clean, fresh, flowery - delish!

Ted D Sunday, February 03, 2008 8:23:00 AM  

Dawn, you really like candles, huh?

We sort of discourage any sort of open flame around here. I'm sure you understand. ;)

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:29:00 AM  

Naming candles must be like naming nail polishes. I like island spy!

Amy Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:39:00 AM  

hmmmm...I feel a trip to Yankee Candle coming on.

kreed Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:31:00 PM  

Good stuff! I think I'll come by just to sniff your good smelling place!

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:30:00 PM  

JMP: Free candles would suit me just fine.

Marianne: I can't believe how many floral scents I picked! Yes, three is a lot for me. LOL. I knew I likked Lilac Blossoms, but Sweet Violet surprised me as being very light & fresh smelling. And Midnight Jasmine smells *almost* like orange blossoms!!

Ted: Yes, I do. I almost always have one burning when I am at home. The votives only last about 15 hours which is perfect because it means I get to change scents frequently. ;-)

Blinky: I will admit, I don't know where they come up with the names -- for candles or nail polish.

Amy: Go! Run!

kreed: I just pictured you like the Febreze commercials. LOL!

Nichole M Monday, February 04, 2008 12:37:00 AM  

Yes! The other one I liked was sweet violet. Which kind of surprised me because I usually don't like the flowery ones. Not enough cohones. ;-)

gail@more than a song Monday, February 04, 2008 9:36:00 AM  

Maybe I should get the votives more often rather than the big jar ones that seem to last forever! And then I feel guilty for buying more b/c I still have candle left...with votives I might could have more scents.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 11:23:00 AM  

Nichole: I don't like the flowery ones either but Sweet Violet smelled a lot more fresh & clean to me than floral.

Gail: You nailed *exactly* why I opt for votives. I have a hard time choosing just one or two scents. With the votives, I can get a whole bunch!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP