Monday, February 25, 2008

And I Quote: February 25, 2008

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
(Joseph Cambell)

6 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Monday, February 25, 2008 9:54:00 PM  

Dawn, I'll be honest. I have no idea who this guy is.

But his quote reminds me of a line from a Van Zandt brothers song:

"If you want to hear God laugh, tell him YOUR plans".

*krystyn* Tuesday, February 26, 2008 9:36:00 AM  

sad but true...i've learned this over and over again in the past year.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:07:00 PM  

Perhaps I'm the only one who finds this quote kind of chilling.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 28, 2008 2:51:00 PM  

Ted: I don't know who it is either but I still like the quote! And I have used that song lyric on my blog too! But pre-Ted.

Debi: Me too. =)

Krystyn: You & me both, but then I end up seeing the good stuff I hadn't necessarily planned on.

Daniel: Chilling?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP