Monday, February 11, 2008

in the dark

there are nights
more often than i dare reveal
that all i want
is to curl up around his warmth
my head resting gently against his shoulder
and just be still
as the world winds slowly down to dream

5 with their own thoughts:

Colleen Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:36:00 AM  

Oh honey...I know what you mean. i personally hate it when I feel like that...

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, February 12, 2008 11:45:00 AM  

Jeanne: Thank you. I very rarely give *these* glimpses into myself so it is good to have them appreciated...

Colleen: Yeah. ::sigh:: Most days I can be really strong & upbeat about it but every so often...

Mega Tuesday, February 12, 2008 7:41:00 PM  

What nichole said. Yous a catch.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP