Tuesday, February 12, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: February 12, 2008

The Truck arrived in Fort Myers today. a good number of pitchers are already working out. just one more day til it's official!!

Here, for example, is a new surprise of the post-World Series era for me: that little voice in the back of my head that I was issued at birth as a Sox fan, the one that says, this could all still end horribly, has not left me after all.
(Cursed to First)

3 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Friday, February 15, 2008 8:01:00 AM  

Dawn, do you sit by the edge of the highway and wave to the truck? :)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 15, 2008 9:01:00 AM  

Ted: There are players? A field? Baseballs & gloves? Then it's here & I am happy. =)

Brian: At the very least. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP