Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fill-in: February 1, 2008



Friday Fill-in #57

1. Once I was convinced that i would never live anywhere but Connecticut -- and look at me now.
2. i really hate being sick.
3. Today at work I
printed a bunch of reports.
4. What's the hype about LOSE all about?
5. If I make a mistake I
am not afraid to admit to it, apologize, and do what it takes to correct it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought why, oh why can't it be Saturday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing & playing online a bit, tomorrow my plans include getting a haircut and Sunday, I want to watch the Patriots go 19-0! ::fingers firmly crossed::

8 with their own thoughts:

tommie Friday, February 01, 2008 11:55:00 PM  

First time to visit your fill in...


love your outlook on #5....I am moving in this direction!

happy relaxing!

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:35:00 AM  

GO PATRIOTS THATS ALL I CAN SAY :)

Colleen Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:57:00 AM  

Don't hate me...but I'm a Giants fan. After all I am a Jersey girl Yo. =)

Janet Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:19:00 AM  

Man, I need a haircut SO bad! And a color.

Ted D Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:25:00 AM  

1. never have kids
2. DESPISE
3. Got stuck in the office
4. stock reports
5. I get mad at myself
6. was REALLY glad it was Saturday
7. spending time with my kids, going to church, and watching the Super Bowl.

Nichole M Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:19:00 PM  

oh! I like how Ted answered. I'm gonna copy this. :-)

1. a frightened, unsure college girl. And now I have more cohones than most of the men I work with.
2. I fear
3. successfully completed two chief-level operations.
4. Cloverfield
5. am ready and willing to own up to it and take responsibility for the consequences.
6. "Oh, crap. I have to weigh myself today." (oops. I answered this as if the question was about Saturday. Oh, well. It's staying cuz I can't remember what I thought about yesterday when i woke up.)
7. relaxing and watching tv; watching a political movie and my favorite exercise class; play Guitar Hero III, make cards, and, oh yeah, watch the Superbowl.

JMP Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:01:00 PM  

Hey Dawn,
Your answer to #1 got a laugh from me.
I said the same thing for about 8 years. My sister moved down here and I swore I'd never move to Florida with the heat, gators, snakes and bugs the size of VW's..... now here I am..

Almost 3 years and still wonder how I got here..

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 12:16:00 AM  

Tommie: Glad you stopped by! =)

Kaylee: =/ Oh well. Baseball's coming.

Colleen: I would never hate someone for being true to their team. Not even Colts or Bucs fans. ;-)

Janet: No color this time. Just a cut. I think I am due for highlights next time.

Ted: Does getting stuck in the office allow you to play online? Or do they actually have rules discouraging that where you work? ;-) And I cannot picture you without kids. I wonder if I will ever have any...

Nichole: As for number one? Indeed you do. Number five is one piece of proof of that.

JMP: The funny thing is that I can't really imagine going back now... Except during the Autumn. But definitely not in the Winter!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP