Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fill-in: February 1, 2008



Friday Fill-in #57

1. Once I was convinced that i would never live anywhere but Connecticut -- and look at me now.
2. i really hate being sick.
3. Today at work I
printed a bunch of reports.
4. What's the hype about LOSE all about?
5. If I make a mistake I
am not afraid to admit to it, apologize, and do what it takes to correct it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought why, oh why can't it be Saturday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing & playing online a bit, tomorrow my plans include getting a haircut and Sunday, I want to watch the Patriots go 19-0! ::fingers firmly crossed::

8 with their own thoughts:

tommie,  Friday, February 01, 2008 11:55:00 PM  

First time to visit your fill in...


love your outlook on #5....I am moving in this direction!

happy relaxing!

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 12:35:00 AM  

GO PATRIOTS THATS ALL I CAN SAY :)

Colleen,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:57:00 AM  

Don't hate me...but I'm a Giants fan. After all I am a Jersey girl Yo. =)

Janet,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:19:00 AM  

Man, I need a haircut SO bad! And a color.

Ted D,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:25:00 AM  

1. never have kids
2. DESPISE
3. Got stuck in the office
4. stock reports
5. I get mad at myself
6. was REALLY glad it was Saturday
7. spending time with my kids, going to church, and watching the Super Bowl.

Nichole M,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:19:00 PM  

oh! I like how Ted answered. I'm gonna copy this. :-)

1. a frightened, unsure college girl. And now I have more cohones than most of the men I work with.
2. I fear
3. successfully completed two chief-level operations.
4. Cloverfield
5. am ready and willing to own up to it and take responsibility for the consequences.
6. "Oh, crap. I have to weigh myself today." (oops. I answered this as if the question was about Saturday. Oh, well. It's staying cuz I can't remember what I thought about yesterday when i woke up.)
7. relaxing and watching tv; watching a political movie and my favorite exercise class; play Guitar Hero III, make cards, and, oh yeah, watch the Superbowl.

JMP,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 10:01:00 PM  

Hey Dawn,
Your answer to #1 got a laugh from me.
I said the same thing for about 8 years. My sister moved down here and I swore I'd never move to Florida with the heat, gators, snakes and bugs the size of VW's..... now here I am..

Almost 3 years and still wonder how I got here..

~**Dawn**~,  Monday, February 04, 2008 12:16:00 AM  

Tommie: Glad you stopped by! =)

Kaylee: =/ Oh well. Baseball's coming.

Colleen: I would never hate someone for being true to their team. Not even Colts or Bucs fans. ;-)

Janet: No color this time. Just a cut. I think I am due for highlights next time.

Ted: Does getting stuck in the office allow you to play online? Or do they actually have rules discouraging that where you work? ;-) And I cannot picture you without kids. I wonder if I will ever have any...

Nichole: As for number one? Indeed you do. Number five is one piece of proof of that.

JMP: The funny thing is that I can't really imagine going back now... Except during the Autumn. But definitely not in the Winter!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP