Thursday, February 21, 2008

4x4

ok i know i saw this over on Carol's blog but i cannot, for the life of me, find it now. maybe i'm going crazy. (and there will be no comments from the peanut gallery about that last statement. yes, i mean *you*. stop trying to act all innocent like you would *never*.)

4 places I have worked:
at a daycare. for a computer service company. at a car dealership. in the warehouse of a catalog distribution center.

4 places I’ve been:
Quebec. Washington DC. Cooperstown, New York. Orange County, California.

4 movies I’ve watched over and over:
Ocean's Eleven. Serendipity. Fever Pitch. Father of the Bride (the Steve Martin version).

4 shows I watch:
Grey's Anatomy. Boston Legal. Men In Trees. Dirty Jobs.

4 places I’d rather be right now:
on a week-long vacation. watching a Sox game. snuggling. somewhere with a baby to love on.

4 places I’ve lived:
Bristol. Terryville. Clermont. Auburndale.

4 favorite things to eat:
potatoes. broccoli. cheesecake. cheeseburger.

4 tidbits about you:
i miss four seasons. i really want to make cupcakes for some reason. i do not tan, no matter how long i am in the sun, so i just load up on sunscreen & deal with being very white. i sleep with six pillows -- i make them into a nest.

4 qualities I don't like:
people who makes promises they cannot keep (i would rather you just say you will try your best unless you're *sure* you can make a promise without breaking it). people who are fake. people who are self-centered. people who are intentionally hurtful.

4 things I look forward to this new year:
seeing the Sox play! getting to meet Heather's son for the first time. spending time with my favorite people. seeing what the year has in store.

5 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Friday, February 22, 2008 12:12:00 AM  

I thought I was the only freak that *loves* brocolli!

Quebec is one of my favorite places to visit. Especially in the winter.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 22, 2008 1:44:00 PM  

I *love* broccoli, Ingrid. As long as it's cooked. I don't like the texture of raw. I bet Quebec is beatuiful in Winter. I think it was Spring when we went... I can't remember for sure now. That was fifteen years ago!

Nichole M Friday, February 22, 2008 1:56:00 PM  

It's totally time for me to bust out my copy of Fever Pitch!

I love the Dirty Jobs guy! Have you seen the one where he goes to the pig farm just outside of Vegas! I laughed the whole time...

Love *ON*? Is that some kind of... I almost can't say it... *southern* expression?? ::shudder:: What about the English degree? Dangling participles and all that? I'm traumatized.

Cheeseburger?? And chicken tenders?? :-O

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 22, 2008 2:02:00 PM  

Nichole: I don't think I saw that one... I can't really pay attention to some of the gross stuff he does, but his reactions & facial expressions slay me.

Ummm... no... "love on" is a Dawn-ism, I think. It encompasses the shower of kisses & goofiness to elicit baby laughs & the breathing in of the delicious baby scent. Sorry, didn't mean to traumatize you with poor English.

I wasn't allowed to eat cheeseburgers or any red meat at the house of chicken tender, actually.

Anonymous,  Friday, February 22, 2008 5:35:00 PM  

I haven't heard the phrase "love on" in YEARS. I think it may be a southern expression but I've heard it used with respect to puppies. Same concept, though! :)

I did NOT know that about a red meat ban at Casa De Chicken Tenders! I thought cheeseburgers would be in the same league as chicken tenders. What's your favorite cheese to put on a burger? Mine is swiss, unless we're going high-end, and then it would be bleu cheese...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP