Saturday, February 2, 2008

oh ye of little faith

i cannot believe i forgot to post this! it arrived almost a month ago!

sorry about the poor quality image courtesy of my cell phone, but there you have it: proof that Blingo is for real!

now get yourself on over to my right sidebar, click on the blue button under my photo, and get yourself signed up already!!

12 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:07:00 PM  

I did! But still no winnings. But whenever I need to search, you better believe I take the extra 10 seconds to sign in!

Ted D Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:36:00 PM  

Dawn, I gotta admit I didn't believe it. Good for you! And don't spend it all in one place.

*krystyn* Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:49:00 PM  

Awesome...I was wondering if you rec'd the payout yet...I use them for searches all the time...still no prizes.

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:15:00 PM  

Do you remember what you were searching when you won?

marianne Sunday, February 03, 2008 12:46:00 AM  

cool beans, girly!! hope you had fun with it!

Holly Sunday, February 03, 2008 1:21:00 AM  

How cool is that?!??!?! Amazing! I am going to go check it out! How many years have you been using Blingo- and how often? Daily? If so, more than once a day? I want to calculate the odds! :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:25:00 PM  

Oh yeah, they're definitely legit! I got my check too, and went to the bank not long afterwards :) I've won other stuff from them (movie tickets and iTunes gift cards) and have always gotten my prize. I can totally vouch for them.

Thanks again for winning this for us :)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:40:00 PM  

JMP: I am. ;-)

Nichole: You can't win if you don't play, right? ;-)

Ted: There's your evidence. Of course I will have to pay taxes on it too, in case you needed furtehr proof. =P

Krystyn: It used to bug me for a while that I didn't even win anything little. Then I stopped thinking about & just used the search engine out oof habit. And WHAM! Almost like the watched pot theory. I am sure you are all too familiar with *that* right now. =P

Anonymous: Yep. I had woken up from a terrible dream in the middle of the night. I started blog-surfing, found a quote, wanted to know who said it so I did a search, and won.

KKT: Yay for me. =)

Marianne: I *will* be. New printer was one part & I believe Sox tickets when they play in Tampa will be the other part. The rest gets tucked in my savings.

Holly: I joined in May 2007. I won in December. I use Blingo for all my searches. I probably average about ten a day, maybe? You can max out your chances on 25 searches, I believe. I also recetly won a free movie ticket when someone that signed up under me won. If you win something, the person who invited you to Blingo wins the same thing. You can imagine how happy my blog buddy Stacy was that I signed up under her!

Stacy: I *still* get all happy when I do a Blingo search & remember!

gail@more than a song Monday, February 04, 2008 9:38:00 AM  

I've started back using blingo again after you, and Stacy, won! But I don't seem to have luck with it.
I knew Stacy had gotten hers but don't think I've heard either of you say what you're buying!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 11:08:00 AM  

Gail: The way I see it is what do you have to lose? Are you going to win anything using a different search engine? Either way, I'm going to do a search, so I might as well do one when there is a chance I might win, ya know? If I win, great, and if I don't, I didn't lose anything.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP