Saturday, February 2, 2008

i *told* you all i was sweet & innocent!




You Are 12% Evil



You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.

Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

9 with their own thoughts:

Krystle [RSO] Saturday, February 02, 2008 2:56:00 PM  

I bet if I take this survey, I'm 0% evil 0=-]

Ted D Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:18:00 PM  

30% for me, Dawn.

Better than I thought, though most of the stuff I checked yes was from when I was sowing my wild oats.

12%? Wouldn't have figured you for more than 5% tops. ;)

Chee!

justem Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:46:00 PM  

I am 28% evil. I'm thinking the "blamed a fart on someone else" was the clincher...

*krystyn* Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:46:00 PM  

eeks..I scored a 32%...but I kind of knew it.

Janet Saturday, February 02, 2008 3:57:00 PM  

I'm 40% Evil: "A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil."

OOH!

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 7:37:00 PM  

I'm also 12% evil :)

Nichole M Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:11:00 PM  

***You Are 26% Evil***

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

I think the gun thing was what did it for me. So ya'll'd better look out! bwahahahaha!

Holly Sunday, February 03, 2008 1:27:00 AM  

Rats, I thought I might be able to beat you, but I got 16%.

I'd say that's low enough to say we're both angels. 0:)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 12:03:00 AM  

Krystle: I am not sure it's possible to be less evil than I am without fibbing just a little. ;-)

Ted: I had a six month period of my life that I got it all out of my system. And even that was pretty tame I guess. LOL

Em: You blamed it on Maddie didn't you. ;-)

Krystyn: But you can't say you haved lived a little right? ;-)

Janet: Why do I suspect you kind like the answer you got?

Ann: Welcome to the Halo Club!

Nichole: I wonder what else you checked off... because I may have said the same thing for that one. =O

Holly: LOL! We'll still let you in the Halo Club too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP