Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday Fill-in: March 29, 2008



Friday Fill-in #63

1. Some relationships are meant to stand the test of time.
2. Staind is the last concert I saw; it was a good concert, but not the best experience.
3. Spring should be longer; it feels like we've already moved right along to Summer.
4. Oh no! I forgot to do my Friday memes yesterday! ;-)
5. I've recently started burning my Spring candle scents.
6. an Easter lily never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Friday night I
watched Castaway, tomorrow today my plans include relaxing all day and Sunday, I want to go to church, do my grocery shopping & get back to more relaxing in preparation for Heather's arrival on Tuesday!

11 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, March 29, 2008 6:06:00 PM  

Hopefully after church tomorrow I can do next to nothing. Somehow I doubt it.

Who is Staind?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, March 29, 2008 6:22:00 PM  

Good answers, but what is so funny is that I'm sitting with my laptop, checking a few blogs and Tim was flipping TV channels and stopped at Castaway a few minutes ago. We've been sitting here watching it ever since! :)

Hope you have a great, rest of your, weekend!

Janet Saturday, March 29, 2008 11:32:00 PM  

I went to a Lia Sophia jewelry show tonight...spent $134.00 LMAO!

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 30, 2008 3:44:00 AM  

That volleyball gets you every time :D

Debi Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:09:00 AM  

#3...too funny...we've still got 6" snow on the ground...

Rhea Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:20:00 AM  

Were you able to relax all day Saturday like you planned? Hope so!

Scott Monday, March 31, 2008 10:36:00 AM  

Staind? I'm surprised for some reason. Their music was brought to my attention by a co-worker about six years ago, I liked it but never considered checking concert dates.

What did you think of Castaway? I really liked it, and took some heat from one of my brothers for liking it. I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.

gail@more than a song Monday, March 31, 2008 4:01:00 PM  

I'm trying to catch up while on a break...I'm ready for some spring weather, it's been really cold since I've been in NC! Think I'll be ready to be home where it's warmer!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 31, 2008 10:11:00 PM  

Hey Dawn I TAGGED you over at my blog...neener, neener, neener! LOL

kreed Monday, March 31, 2008 11:47:00 PM  

If you need more spring, you can visit me...it is still evidently winter here as it is 40 degrees right now. So spring is still coming someday...maybe!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP