Saturday, March 1, 2008

And I Quote: March 1, 2008

"The best show on television is Red Sox baseball. Everything else sucks."
(Stephen King)

ahhhh... Remy & Don fix last night. the Sox are starting to play again & everything is as it should be. Dawn is a happy girl.

5 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:42:00 PM  

So is Ted.

Er, happy I mean.

Not the girl part.

Ah, you know what I mean.

Dawn Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:14:00 PM  

I love Stephen King and I love that quote :)

I'm happy you are happy :) :)

take care,
Dawn

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:21:00 PM  

Ted: You know... there is am awful lot of "confusion" going on between you & Tex and this whole girl/boy distinction. Ted... Tex... perhaps one & the same?! =O

Dawn: Mr King is a very wise man. ;-)

Ted D Sunday, March 02, 2008 9:28:00 PM  

Dawn, trust me. As much as I love Tex, I'm NOT her. I don't have the volume in me to be her. ;)

Jeanne Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:59:00 PM  

Love what you've done with the place but I dare say I'd rather look at Fenway then more snow lol.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP