Sunday, March 23, 2008

By the Way Sunday: March 23, 2008



~Last Night~

By the way...

Did anyone call you last night?
actually, yes! Nichole called me!

How late were you on the computer last night?
ummm... about 11pm i think. that's early for me, especially on a Saturday. i was sleepy last night.

What did you have to eat last night?
a chicken & fish basket while i was out running errands.

Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night?
ummm... i don't really remember what i watched last night. probably because there was nothing good on. i record The Ten Commandments though. i just didn't want to start watching it when i knew i would never make it awake through til the end.

Did any news items stand out to you last night?
nope. i didn't watch or read the news.

Did you go out last night?
yes. running errands. all freaking day.

What was the weather like last night?
cool & rainy.

What was the last thing you said last night?
good night.

What time did you go to bed last night?
11:15ish.

~Eat Your Veggies~

By the way...
What's your preference...


green beans or green peas?
peas

carrots or cucumbers?
carrots

corn or black-eyed peas?
corn

broccoli or brussel sprouts?
broccoli (but i will let you in on a secret: they taste a *lot* alike!)

potatoes or asparagus?
oooo... tough call. potatoes. by a smidgen.

cabbage or spinach?
depends. is the cabbage as sauerkraut?

zucchini or cauliflower?
another close call. zucchini by a slim margin.

radishes or sweet peppers?
sweet peppers -- raw please!

7 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, March 24, 2008 8:36:00 AM  

I'm a vegetarian but I won't eat most of the veggies you listed here. Weird I don't like meat or much else to eat. You'd think I'd be super skinny. Oh well, I think I'm just rambling.

I barely touched my computer or iPhone yesterday on Easter but sure took many photos. Hope you had a great Easter weekend.

Imelda
Thirty-Something Blogger - http://thirtysomething.ning.com/

Redbeard76 Monday, March 24, 2008 10:58:00 AM  

ewww, peas? My wife likes peas too. She's crazy. I mean that in the nicest way.

I'll take green beans any day of the week.

Nichole M Monday, March 24, 2008 11:06:00 AM  

Aw, man! Ten Commandments was on on Saturday?? I was itching for a little Charelton Heston and totally missed the boat. Dang it.

Peas? ew. Cabbage? Ew! Cauliflower? EW!!!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 24, 2008 11:09:00 AM  

May there be no broken eggs in your bowl ;)

Mega Monday, March 24, 2008 8:06:00 PM  

Peas>Green Beans.

Jeter>Green Beans.

That is how much I hate em.

Ted D Monday, March 24, 2008 9:03:00 PM  

I've got a standing rule. If it's green, I pass. Except for, oddly enough, green beans.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 26, 2008 12:43:00 PM  

Imelda: Do you eat a lot of fruit then?? I'm trying to think what else is left after cutting out meat & veggies! LOL!

Redbeard: I will eat them both actually, but it asked which was my favorite between the two! Mmmmm... Peas. =)

Nichole: Yeah it was on from like 6-11 my time. On one of the major networks I think. I didn't notice if Ben Hur was on though. I love peas though, steamed or raw! And I like cabbage if it's in cole slaw or kraut. And cauliflower is yummy steamed or roasted -- not raw though! Ew. No raw broccoli for me either.

Mega: So... if you had Jeter over for dinner, would you serve him green beans? ;-)

Ted: Mmmm... pass me your green veggies. Yum!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP