Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friday Fill-in: March 1, 2008



Friday Fill-in #61

1. I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to meet up with my friend Gosia at WDW next week.
2. I don't handle
confrontation or being a disappointment very well.
3.
Chocolate in some form is something I could eat every day.
4. Warmth and sunlight
are somethign i almost take for granted in Florida, until i get reminders that most of the country is still bleak, cold & covered in snow -- i forget because it's so nice here!!
5. baseball season here I come!
6. I
am absolutely freaked ouf by the needles that give you tattoo(s).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking last night i looked forward to
the first televised Sox Spring Training game, tomorrow my plans include a trip to Animal Kingdom and Sunday, I want to have a day of rest!

7 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:28:00 AM  

I could join you in the chocolate every day thing!

Ted D Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:46:00 PM  

Dawn, I'm with you on the day of rest thing.

Working 6 days a week is for the birds.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:51:00 PM  

love your new design! Altho I've had more than enough snow this year, thanks :-)

Nichole M Saturday, March 01, 2008 10:20:00 PM  

Beautiful header! It's making me kinda chilly... better flip the switch on the fireplace! :-\

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:17:00 PM  

Gail: Somehow I find that if I have a little piece every day, I don't overdo it. I guess because I know it's coming. =)

Ted: I hope you get to enjoy your day of rest too. I'm happy to see Wakey.

Janet: I know. I'm sorry. It's only for a little bit though. I need a "fix" of Winter -- and my blog is the only way I am going to get it.

Nichole: It will make you appreciate "Spring" that much more. ;-)

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Sunday, March 02, 2008 7:43:00 PM  

i'm VERY nervous about the weather when i'm down there next month! i'm hoping that i'll be having such a good time that i can forget that i'm melting... but i'm not holding my breath!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP