Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday Fun: March 29, 2008



Style Edition

1. Which decade do you fall in? 20’s, 30’s, etc.? I won’t ask for an exact age!

30s. hence the Thirty-Something Bloggers badge up there under my header.

2. Do you subscribe to the theory that there are age appropriate clothes? Or can they, in general, span the generations?
i think some clothes can span the generations, but there are also clothes that are age-appropriate. being in the Disney parks is a great way to illustrate this. there are plenty of young girls wearing clothes that reveal *way* too much for their tender ages, and there are other women who are clearly in denial of their age when they go clothes shopping.

3. Do you think you “dress your age” in accordance with the current “appropriate” styles?
i think so.

4. Are there “young” clothes that you wish you could wear but don’t feel like you still can? Is it based on your age or body type?
when i look at what a lot of the younger girls wear & what is sold in the stores aimed at that age group, i don't particularly feel like i am missing out on anything. i am pretty comfortable with the clothes that are available to me. still fun!

5. Do you find that you are more comfortable in your own skin as you get older?
absolutely.

6. Do you have a thing for a particular kind of clothes? Like you love all things cargo pants, or tennis shoes, or T-shirts, etc.?
i love clothes that are deceptively comfortable. you know, the ones that look good & like they should be uncomfortable... but they're not!

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Saturday, March 29, 2008 4:44:00 PM  

1. 50s

2. I say where you what you want, within reason

3. I don't understand the question.

4. I wear or don't wear clothes based on my body type only. Age is just a number!

5. Yes and no...I've gained weight as I've gotten older and I don't like that.

6. Reef flip flops! LOVE 'em!

Ted D Saturday, March 29, 2008 6:11:00 PM  

1. 30's, but not by much.

2. YES. The thought of my daughter turning 13 scares the beejeezus out of me.

3. Blue jeans are timeless, right?

4. Nope.

5. Most definately.

6. Red Sox ball cap

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP