Monday, March 17, 2008

picture perfect

no photos of me this time but...

it was a perfect day, low-to-moderate crowds & gorgeous 80* weather, at Epcot on Saturday.


the perfect kind of day to spend time with friends, play with my camera & enjoy the park as they get ready for the Flower & Garden Show, complete with all new topiaries!



it didn't hurt to have lunch at Biergarten either. ;-)

16 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Monday, March 17, 2008 11:38:00 PM  

Look at that sky! And I love the topiaries.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 17, 2008 11:57:00 PM  

Isn't that sky just to die for?? =)

Lisa Carroll Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:36:00 AM  

PLUTO!!!!

Doesn't he look like he's ready for an fun game of 'fetch'?!

:)

Debi Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:53:00 AM  

Oh my gosh, the sky in that first shot is so gorgeous I'm almost tempted to think it's fake! But of course, I really do know better.

And is that Pluto topiary just the cutest or what?!!

Mom Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:36:00 AM  

oh the weather sounds heavenly!
Pluto looks like he is having fun!

Nichole M Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:07:00 PM  

Oh, the Flower and Garden Show... I *wish* we were coming out next month for my vacation! But we're saving up for something good after the boards.

The dwarves look great! And that Pluto looks like a scene from one of the beach cartoons...

Sparkling Red Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:53:00 PM  

Those Disney characters look good in green. ;-)

Janet Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:10:00 PM  

hi ho hi ho it's off to work I do!

LOVE the topiaries!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, March 18, 2008 3:20:00 PM  

The one and only time we've been there was during the flower show. Everything was so gorgeous and so intricate. I took tons of photos (and that was pre-digital, with an old film camera). I loved all of the topiaries!

Great shots!

Ted D Tuesday, March 18, 2008 5:29:00 PM  

Dawn, great pictures as usual. One day my little monsters will be terrorizing WDW. ;)

Redbeard76 Tuesday, March 18, 2008 8:36:00 PM  

So how many times this year to Disney does this make? I take it you don't get tired of it right?

My wife is a big Disney fan, Mickey in particular. She has a curio cabinet with all her special keepsakes and we're frequent buyers of disneystore.com. She specializes in the snowglobes.

Love the topiaries, how lucky to be around to see all the special events Disney hosts.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:37:00 AM  

Stop teasing me! I still have like 62 days left before we go!! LOL

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:48:00 AM  

Lisa: So far the Pulto one is my favorite!

Debi: All Mother Nature right there! And if you think *that* one looks fake, I should point you in the direction of some of my other WDW photos. I was reading in one of my WDW books that they had to specifically choose the colors of the paint because of the especially vibrant blue of the Florida sky. I would quote right from the book, but I lent them to Nichole. ;-)

Steph: I almost mentioned that it was bordering on *hot* but then I thought I might take a serious verbal beatdown! LOL

Nichole: I wish you guys were coming out in May too. =( But it sounds like the saving up will be worth it for you! This year's theme is "Fun in the Sun" and they are doing all kinds of new topiaries & lots more than ever before!

Sprakling Red: They look good in any color. ;-)

Janet: Aren't the dwarves adorable? =)

Stacy: That was great timing on your part! Thank you for the kind words. =)

Ted: We're ready & waiting. I really want to see if a full day of WDW can actually use up some of that energy supply! LOL

redbeard: Nevah *evah*. At a Sox game & at WDW are my two happy places. I wonder how many times I've been now in 2008... Hmmm... somewhere between seven and ten maybe? I really am spoiled to be able to see the parks all throughout the year. The special events. The holidays. The off-season. LOL! It's lots of fun too that so many people vacation at WDW! I get to meet up with lots of blog buddies, not to mention enjoy the parks with friends from back in New England. Quite a good gig I have going here!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:49:00 AM  

April: It's not teasing!! It's increasing your excitement! LOL (Please don't explode.)

Ingrid Thursday, March 20, 2008 12:40:00 AM  

Those topiaries are AMAZING!! I keep telling myself that Scott and I aren't going to Disney while we're down there, but I'm starting to rethink that!

We are planning a jaunt to Pleasure Island, ever been?

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:10:00 AM  

Ingrid: It probably doesn't help that my blog is a giant advertisement for WDW huh? LOL!! Just give in already. You know you want to. >=] I have been a couple of times. It's ok. If I am on property though, I have a hard time not being in the parks. Bonus that with my pass, the parks are free entertainment but Pleasure Island would cost me. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP