Monday, March 3, 2008

Note to Self: March 3, 2008

open yogurt *before* putting lotion on hands.

20 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, March 03, 2008 10:02:00 AM  

Oh I can SO relate to this one!! LOL!!

JMP Monday, March 03, 2008 10:10:00 AM  

Lotion???
Whats that???
More girl stuff???

Perchance any Animal kingdom pics coming up???? Please??? With sugar on top?!?!

Redbeard76 Monday, March 03, 2008 12:59:00 PM  

What happened? did you spread yogurt on your skin ? Or did you eat the lotion ?

Michelle Quinno Monday, March 03, 2008 4:28:00 PM  

hehe, LOL! I learn this every time! Well...I guess that means I DON'T learn.

Lisa-tastrophies Monday, March 03, 2008 5:00:00 PM  

Oh, good note to self.
I'm going to add that to my list of notes, right next to the one about the one about Vaseline on feet (for rough ski) and linoleum floors....

Ted D Monday, March 03, 2008 5:36:00 PM  

I'm imagining a yogurt cup flying out of your hand, hitting the fridge, then clocking you on your head.

Close?

Anonymous,  Monday, March 03, 2008 5:56:00 PM  

That reminds me of my own, "Put on lotion AFTER turning the knob on the bathroom door to let myself out" LOL

Lisa Carroll Monday, March 03, 2008 8:45:00 PM  

OMG ROFL

All the girls are nodding in agreement and the guys are like, "Wha?"... hahahahhahahaha :)

Whenever we go anywhere, I inevitable always put on my lotion before my lipgloss. Don't ask why, cuz I don't know. Drives me NUTS.

Daryl Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:19:00 AM  

Now I know what I've been doing wrong ..

David sent me

Ted D Tuesday, March 04, 2008 9:48:00 AM  

Dawn, heading out but wanted to thank you for the email. Meant the world.

And not to make you sad, but I just read Farve is going to retire. They should wave the 5 year rule and put him in the HOF tomorrow.

mimiscraps Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:47:00 AM  

I don't like the rumors I'm hearing this morning. I hope it's not true!
oh about the lotion thing! LOL!

RiverPoet Tuesday, March 04, 2008 1:18:00 PM  

hahah! Did you ever see the episode of Seinfeld where Kramer used the hand lotion and then tried to open the door? He flipped around and fell on the floor. Hilarious. I can picture your yogurt shooting across the room.

David M sent me - D

Merisi Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:15:00 PM  

*lol*
Thanks for the laugh.
David showed me the way. ;-)

Cath Tuesday, March 04, 2008 5:48:00 PM  

That is sooooo true and soooo good.
Simple truths eh? Thanks for the smile.
David sent me over.

Sandi McBride Tuesday, March 04, 2008 6:04:00 PM  

Too true...oh, and David sent me...suppose I could join your 30's group? I am after all, at least 30
Sandi

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:37:00 PM  

Krystyn: Thank God I am not the only one.

JMP: Yes, more girl stuff. Don't you have a wife & daughters? ;-) I am working on photos from Saturday. Promise!

Redbeard: I put on lotion, then attempted to peel back a foil lid.

David: It is good to know that my general existence brings so much joy to people! LOL! Thanks for sending so many people my way! It's always an honor to make your Posts of the Day post!

Mamichelle: LOL!

Lisa-tastrophies: That's another good one. A little kitchen or bathroom ice skating. ;-)

Ted: Almost as cartoon-like! I was about a half inch from smacking myself in the face when my fingers slipped off the foil! LOL

April: LOL!!! That's a good way to effectively trap yourself on the wrong side of a door!

Lisa: It's nice not to feel silly alone, I'll tell you that! ;-)

Momma: I have not seen that! I am starting to think that I should not put on lotion behind a closed door though...

Sandi: I don't know where you fall in the age scale. If you're in your 30s, anyone is welcome to join. If you happen to be 40+ then Boomer Central might be the network for you! =)

Ingrid Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:30:00 PM  

Wow. So I'm not alone on this one. Thank goodness.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP