Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fun: March 14, 2008



The Guilty Pleasures Edition

1. Food: Everyone has at least one favorite guilty pleasure food. The one that makes everything seem right in the world. The one whose caloric content no longer matters because of how good it makes you feel! What is that food for you?

Insalata Caprese. or See's chocolate.

2. Pampering: Pampering is always good for indulging yourself! What is your favorite pampering thing? Is it a hot bath with some sifully delicious bath and body products? A mani/pedi? A massage? Give us the goods!
i used to get my nails done. i loved the way they looked but it's just to expensive to maintain. the closest i get to pampering myself now is getting my hair highlighted.

3. TV and books: Do you have a guilty pleasure when it comes to reading or watching TV? You know, a show or a book that you just don’t want to admit you read or watch AND enjoy? Give up the dirt!
oh-ho-ho, there may be a guilty pleasure i might have gotten sucked into on tv. but i am not telling. you're all just going to have to wonder!

4. Shopping: Most everyone has something that is nearly impossible to avoid buying, regardless of whether or not you need it What is that thing for you? Nail polish, yarn, shoes? Something else?!
Red Sox t-shirts and Yankee Candles. i am very discliplined & try to window shop as little as possible because they are the only things that truly tempt me.

5 with their own thoughts:

The Movie Whore Saturday, March 15, 2008 5:35:00 PM  

You come up with these questions or where did you find them?

it's cool to find people that realize it's ok to blog about yourself. I definitely dig (not Digg) your blog. Keep having fun with it.

Ted D Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:09:00 PM  

Dawn, I've got five bucks that says "Brett Michaels Rock of Love" is your tv guilty pleasure.

Right? ;)

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:15:00 PM  

*sucking noises* I know what it is >=]

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 16, 2008 10:07:00 PM  

Mmm...Yankee candles totally ROCK.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 17, 2008 11:11:00 PM  

Dudes Dad: The little images at the start of each meme post link back to the originating site. And I totally have to blog about myself or I wouldn't have anything to say most of the time since I live alone! LOL

Ted: I don't even know what that is! LOL! I am thinking you aren't even close...

April: I am stuck! I can't decide which of my Spring scents to start with first!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP