Sunday, March 9, 2008

the only thing that makes a day at Disney better is when you spend it with people you love

while i was waiting for Gosia, Neil & Seamus, i wandered around. thought this would be a fun photo...

...and thought this guy was pretty cute!


look! there are friends in this phone booth! =)


forgive the crazy hair -- it was WINDY!!




two of my favorite photos from the day =)


16 with their own thoughts:

Mega Sunday, March 09, 2008 10:47:00 PM  

didja play the "how many people can we fit in the phonebooth" game?

Amy Sunday, March 09, 2008 10:58:00 PM  

How fun! I expect a visit when we get there in December! :)

Mom Monday, March 10, 2008 9:23:00 AM  

Great pictures looks like fun, I wish we lived closer to disney. :(

Ted D Monday, March 10, 2008 9:38:00 AM  

Looks like you had a great day.

We've talked about taking a trip to Disney, but we're not sure Disney is up for it.

They do have insurance, right?

Redbeard76 Monday, March 10, 2008 10:31:00 AM  

Love the phone booth! Looks like you had a fantastic time despite the windiness. I can't wait to get back to Disney, I definitely need to see some other parts of the park besides Magic Kingdom (been there 2x, River Country 1x when I was a kid). I'd love Epcot but I think it would bore Jess.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, March 10, 2008 10:39:00 AM  

Great photos, look like you guys had a blast! Love the baseballs, so cute :)

Heather Monday, March 10, 2008 11:35:00 AM  

what great pictures of seamus with donald. i will have to show catherine so she knows it is ok to be with the characters!

Nichole M Monday, March 10, 2008 11:45:00 AM  

Yay! So many Donald pictures! :-) Looks like you guys had a great time!

Also, *love* the round Mickey bunny. Have one adorning my antenna as we speak!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 10, 2008 12:34:00 PM  

Mega: Sort of. LOL! There were only four of us & one of us had to stay out to take the photo. ;-)

Amy: Twist my arm! I clearly *hate* making "guest appearances" at WDW. ;-) LOL

Steph: I have to admit I am very very spoiled to live as close as I do. It used to be a lot closer even!

Ted: They sure do. Hmmmm... maybe *that* is what it would take to run down your boys' energy...

Redbeard: I cannot imagine Epcot being boring. There is so much to do! Food to eat. Special acts to see. Stores to explore. And my personal favorite: photo ops! I especially love when I get to spend the day at one of the parks with people who are up for taking fun photos! =)

Stacy: We sure did! It was so much fun to see them down here on "my turf"!

Heather: Definitely! Seamus was a little unsure of Woody on Friday, I guess, but he went right up to Donald with Gosia! I can't wait til you guys are down! Less than a month!!!

Nichole: Oh yeah! It did end up being a rather Donald day, didn't it! LOL Round Easter Mickey is adorable. I bet he looks so cute on your antenna!

Lisa Carroll Monday, March 10, 2008 1:37:00 PM  

How cute! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all. :)

Anonymous,  Monday, March 10, 2008 1:50:00 PM  

HOW fun looking! I love those baseballs. :-)
70 more days for me until Disney! WOO HOO!!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 10, 2008 1:53:00 PM  

Lisa: Always do! So when are *you* comeing to WDW? ;-)

April: Woohoo!!!

gail@more than a song Monday, March 10, 2008 10:29:00 PM  

Baseballs, perfect for you! The phonebooth one is cute as is that last one, really cute!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 10, 2008 11:45:00 PM  

Gail: Don't you just love the expression on her face in that last one? =) Totally makes me smile.

Ingrid Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:59:00 AM  

Love seeing your pics! The last two are priceless!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 17, 2008 11:44:00 PM  

Is it making you ready for your Florida trip, Ingrid? ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP