Tuesday, March 11, 2008

next time won't you sing with me?

tagged by Amy!

A- Attached or single: ummm... how about unavailable?
B- Best Friend: more than one because i am just that lucky
C- Cake or Pie: mmmmm... warm apple pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
D- Day of Choice: Saturday because the whole weekend is still ahead of me
E- Essential Item (s): camera. computer. DVR. cell phone.
F- Flavor of ice cream: Edy's Grand Special Edition Girl Scout Cookie: Tagalongs
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms but only the sour ones
H- Hometown: i am always a little unsure if they mean currently or birthplace. since i prefer to protect my exact location, let's go with the latter -- Bristol, CT
I- Indulgence(s): WDW Annual Pass. primo seats at Sox games when they play in Tampa.
J- January or July: January
K- Kids: maybe... never know what the future holds & i have found that trying to plan it never really works the way you think it will. i would like to though...
L - Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: Vantage Point
M- Marriage Date: i don't have one of those. i refer you back to letter K.
N- Number of Siblings: two brothers. Josh is almost 29. Zach will be 10 in June.
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: disappointing or hurting the people i love. cockroaches touching me.
Q- Quote(s): ""If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room." (Anita Roddick)
R- Reason To Smile: baseball season is almost here!
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag Four: play. if. you. like. ;-)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: i do not like nuts in my cookies or brownies.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: as much as i love my veggies, i could not give up meat. i don't need it at every meal, but i do enjoy it.
W- Worst Habit: focusing on all the ways i think i fall short
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: i've had both. unless it's for a happy occasion, i would prefer not to need them again. if i had to pick though, it would be ultrasound, i guess.
Y- Your Favorite Food: insalata caprese. mashed potatoes. ice cream. warm chocolate chip cookies. to name a few. ;-)
Z- Zociac: Libra. and if anyone ever fit the description that accompanies their "sign", it would be me.

6 with their own thoughts:

Debi Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:04:00 AM  

Now I need to go google insalata caprese. Though what I'd really like to do is go have a slice of that apple pie with vanilla ice cream. Mmmm.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:22:00 AM  

I think that I have the same essential items lol.

I prefer Gummy Bears - I just bought some yesterday. Haribo (gold bag) makes them the best!

When DD and I were picking out her Easter dress last week, I remembered your neopolitan dress posting and wished that you would be doing the same one day :)

You have a 10-year old brother?- Cool

And another Libra here!

Ted D Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:37:00 PM  

Always like your posts on tags, Dawn. Even if I don't play along, it lets the reader know a bit about you personally.

Like today; I knew you had a brother named Josh, but had no idea you had a younger brother who was 10. You wanna arrange a marriage between Zach and Ciera?

Nichole M Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:22:00 PM  

I'm with you on the apple thing. Oranges are just too much work for a snack. Plus, I used to pick them off trees when I was little. Can't get used to the crappy ones they have in the stores...

I'm so with you on the nut thing. Why ruin a dessert by putting nuts in them? Nuts are *healthy*, people!

Ingrid Thursday, March 13, 2008 12:57:00 AM  

Don't nuts just totally ruin cookies and brownies? Yuck.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 17, 2008 11:50:00 PM  

Debi: Have one for your meal & the other for dessert!!

Caroline: Thank you. =) And yes, I do. They found out they were expecting him on my 21st birthday!

Ted: I'm glad you enjoy them! I never expect anyone to play along, but I am happy when they do, for the very same reason. I think an arranged marriage is a brilliant idea!

Nichole: I totally agree. I want my dessert to be unhealthy or what's the point?? No vegetables or nuts welcome in my dessert. =P

Ingrid: Completely.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP