Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday's Feast: March 28, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Eighty Three

Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?

Christmas trees

Soup
How many cousins do you have?

(assuming you mean first cousins only) three on my dad's side. six on my mother's.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

probably an 8.5 -- my job forces me to tell "white lies" pretty often ("i'm sorry, he is not on property right now, can i offer you his voice mail?"), and i am better about telling people when they've hurt me but not always, and sometimes the truth is really better left unsaid (when you don't have something nice to say, just keep your mouth shut), but i am a terrible liar, so honesty it is. and i prefer it that way, because i've been lied to a lot & i can't say that i enjoy it all that much...

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.

unconditional love.

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Small plants rise in new growth. -- ok it barely makes sense. but i had to put something. you have no idea how long i've been sitting here trying to think of *anything*. =P

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, March 29, 2008 6:09:00 PM  

Unless I'm missing somebody, I have 17 cousins. 4 on my Dad's side and 13 on my Mom's.

Not much to do in the south 50 years ago I'm guessing.

Heather Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:07:00 PM  

guess there is even less to do in canada since jason has over 50 first cousins LOL
and i love that last sentence...it impressed my socks off!
yes i should be packing but hey i am eating dinner at the computer so i am doing something productive.

Michelle Quinno Saturday, March 29, 2008 7:10:00 PM  

Hey, that's a great dessert!!

I stopped by on Fri. but yours wasn't up. Have a good rest of the weekend!

*krystyn* Sunday, March 30, 2008 8:50:00 AM  

LOL on the little white lies @ work...I had a lady do that to me the other day. Argh!!

Yes, being lied to stinks bigtime!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP