Thursday, March 27, 2008

Randomness: March 27, 2008




This week marks the 100th post of 'randomness'
A set of random questions:


1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
oh man. there are so many... coffee. mint chocolate chip. vanilla. road runner rasberry. moose tracks. neopolitan. black raspberry. and a whole bunch of specialty flavors: Apple Pie (Edy's Grand). Girl Scout Cookie Tagalong (Edy's). White Christmas (Publix). Vienna Mocha Chunk (Friendly's). i really could just go on & on...

2. What shampoo do you use?
Loreal Vive Pro for highlighted hair.

3. How do you like your eggs?
scrambled. deviled. hard-boiled (just the whites though). egg salad.

4. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
check my email!

5. What is your favorite tv show?
Red Sox baseball. ;-)

6. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset?
i love them both. sunsets are so vibrant. but there is something equally beautiful about the soft colors of the wakening sky.

7. When is the last time you went to the mall?
that would be this past Saturday. reminded myself why i hate the mall. =P

8. What was the last food that you ate?
chocolate raspberry yogurt. which reminds me: time to heat up my lunch!

9. What is your favorite animal?
i find White-Cheeked Gibbons fascinating.

10. Do you collect anything?
not exactly. i am drawn toward snowmen, snowflakes & jingle bells at Christmastime though. hmmmm... and judging by my feed reader: blogs. LOL

11 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 27, 2008 1:34:00 PM  

*Happy 100*

I was glad to see mint chocolate chip & coffee flavors listed. I think that Breyers makes the MCC the best. I've never had egg salad, but your yogurt sounds good!

PS- Did you like how your hair came out?

Redbeard76 Thursday, March 27, 2008 3:53:00 PM  

Is this your 100th post altogether or the 100th meme post?

Ted D Thursday, March 27, 2008 5:01:00 PM  

5. What is your favorite tv show?
Red Sox baseball. ;-)

Hey! Mine too!

Rhea Thursday, March 27, 2008 9:28:00 PM  

Those are some random questions. lol I saw your post below about how people slowing down and stopping to turn drives you nuts, and I AGREE!!!

Janet Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:26:00 PM  

1. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love coffee flavored ice cream, with chocolate chips or toffee!

2. What shampoo do you use?
Ahhh...I'd like to say I use Pureology Nanoworks, but it's SO expensive, I only use it occasionally.

3. How do you like your eggs?
Any way! I puffy pink heart eggs!

4. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
check my email!

5. What is your favorite tv show?
Lost

6. Which do you prefer, the sunrise or the sunset?
Sunsets, they're so dramatic!

7. When is the last time you went to the mall?
a couple weekends ago. I need to go to the one near work, Adam Sandler is filming a movie there and it's supposed to be all done up in Christmas decorations!

8. What was the last food that you ate?
Jacques Torres Pumpkin Toffee covered in dark chocolate

9. What is your favorite animal?
The Shiba Inu who owns me!

10. Do you collect anything? Dust

Mega Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:45:00 PM  

I had an awesome comment and it didn't show up. Its awesomeness cannot be duplicated =(

Anonymous,  Friday, March 28, 2008 4:58:00 AM  

Meme completed/updated =)

Ingrid Friday, March 28, 2008 7:58:00 AM  

Oooh, the White Christmas ice cream sounds interesting!

Scott Friday, March 28, 2008 1:56:00 PM  

You mention Friendly's ice cream, have you had the Swiss Chocolate sundae? I think it is awesome. Kind of a mocha taste. It used to be a specialty sundae, but now I think you have to "build it" yourself when you order it. It's a fifty minute drive from my house to Friendlys but well worth it with a reward like that!

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, March 29, 2008 9:45:00 AM  

Caroline: I *love* mint chocolate chip. =) And yes, I love the way my hair came out. I've had the same cut for a while now, because it suits my hair so well. My stylist has it down to a science now!

Redbeard: Neither, LOL! It's the 100th post hosted by this particular meme. It's my 2452nd post & my 376th meme post! =O

Ted: Imagine that!

Rhea: I know! I think that's what drew me to answering them.

Janet: Coffee with chocolate chips is yummy too. I also like Espresso Crunch by Edy's Grand too. LOL @ collecting dust!

Mega: =( I was denied awesomeness.

Ingrid: I can't remember what is in it now but it's very good. I don't know if it's an flavor exclusive to Publix Supermarkets though.

Scott: I have! I think it uses (or used to use anyway) Vienna Mocha Chunk as it's ice cream flavor when it was an actual menu item. It's over an hour to my nearest Friendly's. I haven't been to one in forever.

Nichole M Friday, April 11, 2008 5:12:00 PM  

I've been saving this... I finally played! :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP