Tuesday, March 25, 2008

drive me crazy

in no particular order:

**going to two different CVS's to find that neither one of them have my facewash in stock. and Skin Effects is a CVS-exclusive line.

**people who feel the need to stop in the Sunpass Express lane. (that would be the lane at the toll plaza that reads the little transponder in your windshield so you don't have to pay cash. some of you know this as the EZ-Pass.) the whole point is that we *don't* stop in that lane. we slow down but keep moving.

**when great blog ideas start somewhere you cannot possibly write them down. and then by the time you can POOF!

**drivers who ride your rear bumper so closely that if you so much as tap your brakes, they are going to be in your backseat.

**internet connection hiccups.

**when March Madness runs over & pushes back my shows. and then my DVR is not recording the show i wanted to see. >=[

**people who pay more attention to eating their breakfast, applying their makeup, fiddling with their cell phone and *not* enough to their driving.

**when those same people don't GO when the light turns green. then race ahead & squeak through the light at the last second, leaving me stuck for another traffic light cycle.

11 with their own thoughts:

Michelle Quinno Tuesday, March 25, 2008 8:46:00 AM  

LOL, how true! Love the blog ideas. This happens to me all the time!

GO Sox! I'm not too happy they are currently losing 4-3. They better get moving!

Bickley Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:02:00 AM  

What drives me crazy is when my DVR stops recording at 8am when the ball game kept going until almost 9!!! AAARGH!! *sob* Lucky for me, I was at home, watching it live. I just didn't notice that it had stopped recording until the game was over. Stupid ESPN...why did they only allot 3 hours for the game???

Ted D Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:47:00 AM  

::plots revenge on DirecTV::

And I'm with you on people not moving when the light turns green. Only difference is, I yell.

Loudly.

Redbeard76 Tuesday, March 25, 2008 4:31:00 PM  

Sorry, I'm the guy eating breakfast while driving.

But look out for the guy with the cereal!?!

gail@more than a song Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:32:00 PM  

So true about the blog ideas and getting them down...and that drives me crazy about the dvr and shows too!

Janet Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:38:00 PM  

march madness...THAT'S what happened to Dexter!!!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:45:00 AM  

OMG you are so right on every one!

But the green light squeaker is the one that makes my usually calm blood BOIL... crazy people.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:01:00 AM  

I feel ya on ALL of those. I'm adding one:
*People who make a HUGE FREAKIN' DEAL out of something as simple as placing a lunch order. (that is mine for today LOL)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:32:00 AM  

Bickley: Because they have clearly forgotten that Sox games run longer than your average baseball game. =P

Ted: Does it get them to move? ;-)

Redbeard: But do you forget to go when the light turns green because you're too busy scarfing down your Poptarts? ;-)

Janet: Have I mentioned my feelings about March Madness yet?

April: I am just about to post another myself. LOL!

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:41:00 AM  

I knew that green light was coming up after my (friendly) note to Ampy ;-) Happens ALL the time!

Mom Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:06:00 AM  

I hate when I come up with a cool blog idea and I can't write it down, and it happens to me all the time

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP