Friday, March 21, 2008

SPF: March 21, 2008



it's back! it's back! for our first week back, Kristine claimed to "go easy on us": show us your favorite photo. ha! that is not easy at *all*. i cannot pick a favorite! so... i picked one of the many...



why is it a favorite? i love the angle, looking up. i love that it's not your usual view of Cinderella Castle. i love that it's at twilight. i love the colors. i love that there are no people in it. i love that it looks completely peaceful, which is often difficult to achieve, literally, at the center of Magic Kingdom.

how about you? did you play? tell me! click the button at the top of this post & tell Kristine!

10 with their own thoughts:

christina ina Friday, March 21, 2008 11:57:00 PM  

The best place on earth! Great choice.
I played too.

Amy Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:06:00 AM  

I love it! Only 259 more days until I'll be taking a pic like that!

gail@more than a song Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:18:00 AM  

You have so many good ones it would be hard to pick a favorite! I love this one and the colors too!
I haven't played this in forever!

Sparkling Red Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:41:00 PM  

That's a great photo. I never appreciated the size of the castle before. Head-on photos don't capture its full magificence.

JMP Saturday, March 22, 2008 11:32:00 PM  

Wow!!!
Great Picture!!!

I have never seen the castle from that angle.

Your the next Ansel Adams!!! (of Disney!!!) :>)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 23, 2008 11:52:00 AM  

You guys are too kind. =)

Sparkling Red: I completely agree with you. Somehow you just don't get the same effect from a distancem but standing beneath & looking up... wow.

JMP: Every time I think I've seen the Castle from every possible angle, I find a new one. Or different lighting. Or something that makes for a unique photo.

Anonymous,  Monday, March 24, 2008 10:36:00 PM  

After seeing the commercials, it's very nice to see it from your perspective :)

Random and Odd Tuesday, March 25, 2008 11:57:00 AM  

I don't think I've seen it so pretty!!

Janet Tuesday, March 25, 2008 10:41:00 PM  

Oh, damn, I missed it! Her feed must not be working on my google reader!

GREAT shot!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 26, 2008 11:50:00 AM  

Caroline: I definitely have the advantage of giving a local perspective. I have so many more chances to catch opportunities like this!

Kristine: Thank you!! =)

Janet: Thanks! I have noticed that Google Reader seems to be a bit... wonky with which feeds it picks up. I am making the switch over from Bloglines & I have noticed it will claim no feed exists for a blog when I know for a *fact* that it does because I was subscribed to it in Bloglines! But Bloglines has been acting strange ever since they launched Beta (even though I tried both the original and beta versions). So I am kind of using them in tandem. Anyway! LOL! Yes she's doing SPF again! Yay!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP