Wednesday, March 26, 2008

stupid is as stupid does, sir

ok, i know when there's a problem with some piece of technology that They say "it's not the machine, it's the operator" but... in this case, i blame the machine. or in this case the printer that says "error: paper jam" when what it really means is "error: paper tray empty". in my experience, you actually *need* paper in order for it to get jammed.

just sayin'.

7 with their own thoughts:

Heather Wednesday, March 26, 2008 6:23:00 PM  

that is what our printer (that went out the door) would say when there was no paper jam!

Ted D Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:16:00 PM  

The machines are taking over.

It's true. Terminator isn't just a movie, Dawn.

Redbeard76 Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:21:00 AM  

The printer in the field scene from Office Space comes to mind...

PC Load Letter? WTF does that mean??

Michelle Quinno Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:08:00 AM  

Yeah, don't ya just love 'em?!! Why don't they say what they mean?

p.s. Didn't join your RS site. I lost it and not only that but I'm a fan but not a sports fan at all. I have nothing to contribute! LOL Thanks anyway though!

Ingrid Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:13:00 AM  

I would get more done writing with a quill than I sometimes do with the orchestra of idiot machines I have to work with in the office. Blech

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:21:00 AM  

Heather: Drives me crazy too but I think they would probably be pretty mad if I tossed this printer out the door. LOL!

Ted: And my desk is surrounded by them!

Redbeard: I don't get half the error messages these printers give. I need a printer-English dictionary.

Mamichelle: No worries! =)

Ingrid: Seriously. Orchestra of idiot machines? That definitely sums up my office! LOL

Jeanne: I'll you what I would love to do with that printer. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP