Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sox radio streaming over my computer

Dave O'Brien: That's what Spring Training is all about.

Joe Castiglione: Five unearned runs in the sixth inning?

Dave O'Brien: A lot of errors by a bunch of guys no one has ever heard of.
--------------------------
ahhhh... Spring Training. the one time of the year when errors don't cause fans to rock Tito-like & mutter incoherently at their tvs or radios.

7 with their own thoughts:

Redbeard76 Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:24:00 PM  

Glen Geffner is still on Sox radio? How is this possible? I thought he left for another gig. . .

Grrr...

Bring back the 'way back' guy!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:49:00 PM  

Thanks for catching my error on that one. I meant Dave O'Brien!

Redbeard76 Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:55:00 PM  

Ahh, that's better. Dave I can live with.

Nichole M Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:56:00 PM  

LOL. "A lot of errors by a bunch of guys no one has ever heard of."

Or will likely never hear of...

Which is why I've decided to be a bit calmer about the lack of equal time pre-season baseball gets as compared to pre-season football. However, as March Madness continues and April 1st approaches, I may get riled up again.

Ted D Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:24:00 PM  

Dawn, I think Dave O'Brien does a great job on the radio and on ESPN.

And yep; it's hard to get too worked up of the Spring Training games.

And if anybody in NC passed a man driving on the Interstate, with a Red Sox frame around the license plate who was slamming his fist on the steering wheel as todays game ended?

Wasn't me.

JMP Wednesday, March 05, 2008 9:25:00 PM  

Dawn, I to was listening to the game while working...sooo sweet.

Ted... I would have loved to see that game ending play!!!

Did get to watch some great softball tonight. Kayla's team won 2-10.

Nice hits, great plays and awesome pitching!!!!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 06, 2008 10:02:00 AM  

Redbeard: I don't know *what* I was thinking there! No comparison between O'Brien & Geffner. I still have a hard time with it not being Ken Coleman. I don't really miss Trupiano though.

Nichole: Believe it or not. they actually never stopped talking about baseball on ESPN. They spent the off season talking about trades because of the Santana thing. And the steroids thing too. And they are playing games on ESPN too! The reason they don't appear to get as much attention witn being televised (like preseason football) is not ESPN's fault. Most of these little parks where they have Spring Training aren't equipped for night games! So they put some on (yesterday was the Yankees, today is the Sox) but they are on during the day because that's when they play! I am with you on March Madness though. Madness sums it up perfectly. =P

Ted/JMP: How did it end?? What did I miss?? It was in the 8th inning when I left work!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP