Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-in: March 14, 2008



Friday Fill-in #63

1. Contact may cause giggling.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to disagree.
3. Disney parks are mine mine mine all mine.
4. a four-day weekend sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively
cannot wait til baseball season actually starts.
6. finding photos of my friends' kids in my inbox always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
a nice relaxing evening, tomorrow my plans include more Epcot this time with my friend Robin and Sunday, I want to find a pause button that will prevent Monday from arriving again!

4 with their own thoughts:

Debi Saturday, March 15, 2008 10:45:00 AM  

Oh yes, yes, yes...I want to find that pause button, too!

Colleen Saturday, March 15, 2008 7:06:00 PM  

Dawn- I love your # 1 and #7!! Although, Monday is St. Patricks Day, and I do love me some crazy shenanigans!

Janet Monday, March 17, 2008 1:53:00 PM  

Ooooh, how was Epcot? Pictures?

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 17, 2008 11:07:00 PM  

Debi: If you find, please let me know!!

Colleen: Will you be blogging your St Patricks Day shenanigans??

Janet: They're up! They're up! I really have gotten *terrible* about posting on the weekends lately.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP