Saturday, March 1, 2008

Friday Fiver: March 1, 2008



When the sun beats down

1. Favorite shoes?

my brown heeled boots. dressy enough to wear to church, comfortable enough to wear to work, and they still manage to look great with a pair of jeans.

2. What time does the sun set near you?
right now? about 6:30pm.

3. Do you like spending time in the sun?
as long as it's not excessively humid, there is a good balance with shade and i have sunscreen.

4. Do you burn or tan?
i bet you figured that out from my last answer. yes. but mostly for me that means i get pink and then fade right back to glow-in-the-dark white. gotta love those German genes.

5. Monopoly: yay! or no way!
yay! wanna play? i love board games.

5 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:29:00 AM  

Now that is a great pair of boots! I love those kind.

Nichole M Saturday, March 01, 2008 5:13:00 PM  

I haven't played Monopoly in the longest time... It would be so cool to break it out on the next rainy day!

Ted D Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:44:00 PM  

I saw a Red Sox/Yankee Monopoly game the other day.

Almost bought it, then remembered I had 3 kids.

Never buy anything you want to last when you have 3 small children.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:27:00 PM  

Gail: I really scored with this pair of boots. I really love them! So to be comfy *and* versatile on top of loving the way they look? Can't ask for more.

Nichole: I would totally play.

Ted: I have this cool Millenium edition of Monopoly but I have Red Sox Monopoly on my wish list too.

Ingrid Tuesday, March 04, 2008 8:28:00 PM  

Ooooh, a great pair of boot like that is so key!

I keep hoping for a speedy version of Monopoly. My ADD addled brain doesn't allow me to play a full game without having a meltdown and just passing out.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP