Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sing Along: March 20, 2008

Daddy shakes his head and says
And says "Baby, just slow down"

Cause you're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
("You're Gonna Miss This," Trace Adkins)

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, March 20, 2008 8:20:00 PM  

This one is right in my wheelhouse Dawn. Ciera is 10 going on 25 and I don't know how I'm gonna handle the next 10 years or so.

::looks for someplace to cry::

Pocklock Thursday, March 20, 2008 9:48:00 PM  

I'm not a big Trace Adkins fan, but I really like this song a lot. I can see myself having this exact conversation with my kids.

Love country music!

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:47:00 PM  

Ted: I want to say it's a shame we don't learnt his leasson until we're all grown up, but I have to say, I am just as guilty of it now as I was at Ciera's age.

pocklock: I tend to like songs more than artists. I like a few of his songs though, especially this one. I really like "Arlington" too. My musical tastes are all over the place, but it's nice that I have more than one station to pick from for country music down here!

Heather: Me too. Obviously. LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP