Friday, March 28, 2008

SPF: March 28, 2008



Kristine's assignment for us this week: NUMBERS. It seems like everything lately revolves around numbers; age, dates, birthdays, weight, money, sizes…everything is a number.

i present to you: my favorite Red Sox number. =)

let's play some baseball already!!

(by the way, lest there be any confusion, this was his All-Star batting practice jersey from 2007 -- that is why it is orange & black!)

12 with their own thoughts:

Jenie Friday, March 28, 2008 11:42:00 AM  

Someone else has baseball pics up. I think we're all ready for spring/summer and sports! lol

Happy SPF! I played too.
jenieb.wordpress.com

Anonymous,  Friday, March 28, 2008 12:23:00 PM  

Now, coming over from RSN, how did I know that you would somehow work Lowell into this?- lol. And I did my number photo a couple of days ago- "Wild 8 Arms" :)

Reverend Ref + Friday, March 28, 2008 1:21:00 PM  

Why is he wearing a Baltimore Orioles uniform??

~Easy Friday, March 28, 2008 1:28:00 PM  

*sigh* two world series wins in a hundred years and the Sox fans get cocky. ;-)

I played

Nichole M Friday, March 28, 2008 4:08:00 PM  

I remember when you won that. Still think it's the coolest thing *ever*.

Ted D Friday, March 28, 2008 4:33:00 PM  

::tries to hide jealousy over Dawn's Lowell jersey::

Allisone Friday, March 28, 2008 10:04:00 PM  

Bring on the baseball!
(Phillies fan)
(Have to be - I live there.)

I played too.
(SPF - not baseball)
(They're coming to take away my parentheses keys now.)

~**Dawn**~ Saturday, March 29, 2008 8:55:00 AM  

Sweet Caroline: Like there was ever any question. ;-)

Rev: I added an explanation in the post (I meant to initially but forgot) -- it is his batting practice jersey from the 2007 All Star Game! AL wore orange, NL wore black.

Easy: Pffft! ;-) LOL

Janet: Thanks!

Nichole: It makes me smile every single time I see it in my closet!

Ted: Isn't it pretty? I have an alternate red Trot jersey too. I love them. I won the Lowell jersey in a contest last year! And I got the Trot jersey on ebay for $7, tags still on it.

Allisone: LOL!!! Let's play some ball!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 29, 2008 3:41:00 PM  

This is the LAST baseball-less weekend!

Let's go Red Sox!

Clap Clap ClapClapClap!

david mcmahon Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:11:00 PM  

``Numbers''??? Always makes me think of math!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP