Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday 5: March 21, 2008



Isn't it Time You Applied Yourself?

1. What was the last thing you filled out a written application for?
oh man... ummmm... probably my apartment lease? i don't apply for much.

2. What computer application software last impressed you with what it could do?
Picasa. i love my Picasa.

3. Where did you last apply a Band-Aid?
the knuckle of my thumb on my left hand.

4. What’s a rule that applies to many people in your life but not to you?
if most people are quiet, it's usually an indicator that something might be wrong. not so with me. i'm just quiet. period.

5. When were you last required to apply some elbow grease to something?
last night when something boiled over on my stove. =P

6 with their own thoughts:

Michelle Quinno Friday, March 21, 2008 11:54:00 AM  

I used to be quiet but the older I get the more mouthy/talkative I get! LOL

Jeanne Friday, March 21, 2008 12:21:00 PM  

I hate applications, especially job ones! I'll be posting some cool pics over the weekend of my BFF and I causing trouble at Yankee Candle(especially in the throne room lol)

Ted D Friday, March 21, 2008 2:08:00 PM  

1. Buying a house 2 1/2 years ago.
2. Don't understand the question. ;)
3. Don't use 'em. Just superglue it shut.
4. If it gets quiet here? Watch out.
5. This morning cleaning the H/W floors in the kitchen. Little monsters can make a mess.

Lisa Carroll Friday, March 21, 2008 3:33:00 PM  

Oh, man... stovetop boil-overs are the WORST! :P

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 22, 2008 9:44:00 AM  

Have you been quiet since you were a kid?

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, March 23, 2008 12:15:00 PM  

mamichelle: Not me! LOL But what I find really funny is that my bloggy buddies who've never met me in real life never believe how quiet I really am!

Jeanne: I can't wait to see!

Ted: I don't think I am even going to try to explain that one to you. =P

Lisa: Maybe if I had been paying attention to the stove at the time... =P

Caroline: Yep! Always been quiet.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP