Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast: March 14, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Eighty Three

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting
?
when i take the time to write neatly, i would say a 9. i can print perfectly or my "regular" handwriting is a hybrid between print & cursive that seems to have its very own personality. when i am lazy or in a hurry though, i have a scrawl that coud rival any doctor's. ;-) then i rate it a 3 at best.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?

showers. i love the nice hot water pounding down on my shoulders. baths are ok but i can't take bubble baths so what's the fun?

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?

i did not really enjoy Good Luck Chuck.

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.

OMG Red Sox. but it's a good addiction. it's one that i share with quite a few people who are important to me. and it's resulted in some awesome new friendships. and i think it even entertains my non-Sox and non-baseball-fan friends! i really do hate to miss a Sox game for whatever reason though. it has to be a pretty good one. and then i need updates on the score.

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?

i absolutely love a soft piano solo. like... Jim Brickman.

7 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Saturday, March 15, 2008 12:34:00 PM  

Great feast! I took Good Luck Chuck out of our Netflix queue because I heard it was pretty bad. Sorry you suffered through :(

Hope you have a great weekend!

kreed Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:37:00 PM  

You...addicted to the Red Sox?!?! I never would have guessed! :)

Ted D Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:01:00 PM  

Dawn, my handwriting on it's best day is yours on it's worse.

It's pretty bad when your wife of 15 years can't read a note you leave her in the morning.

You're addicted to the Red Sox? I never would have guessed. ;)

Ted D Saturday, March 15, 2008 8:32:00 PM  

"Red Sox at the plate: Julio Lugo, out since March 2 with tightness in his lower back, went 2-for-3 and scored a run."

Just saw that on the Red Sox homepage. Thought you'd be glad to hear your favorite player had a good day at the plate. ;)

Redbeard76 Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:25:00 PM  

How do you have time to do all these memes? Good for you but I have trouble writing 3 times a week, let alone 3 times a day!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Sparkling Red Monday, March 17, 2008 9:19:00 PM  

I work with doctors. After 6 years of reading handwritten notes from doctors all over the city, I can read almost any chicken scratchings.

My own handwriting could still use some work though...

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 17, 2008 11:01:00 PM  

Stacy: You should never regret that decision. ;-)

kreed: How else would you have *ever* figured it out if I didn't spell it out in black & white?? ;-)

Ted: We may need to get you in for some professional help. You seem to have a Lugo growing on you.

Redbeard: I type quickly. I have internet access all day. I work in the deep South (translation: sloooooow) with a New England work ethic. I usually just play along on Fridays though. And only when the questions inspire me.

Sparkling Red: One of my best friends is a doctor. Her handwriting is very nice! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP