Tuesday, March 27, 2007

yippee!!

the football gods have been gracious. no more Joe Theismann on Monday Night Football! one less fool to be subjected to.

6 with their own thoughts:

Mega Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:42:00 AM  

If anyone ever needed proof that yes, there is a God, this would be it. Theismann was horrible. I like Kornheiser though. He doesn't try to act like he knows when he doesn't.

Bart Tuesday, March 27, 2007 11:54:00 AM  

Will Jaws really be all that better a replacement?

As long as it isn't Bryant Gumbel. Oh god, the one time I had to listen to him on an NFL Network produced game, I wanted to gouge my eyes out. He couldn't get ANYTHING right.

Amy Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:03:00 PM  

Oh but we still have Kornheiser. He's worse in my book. And I don't think Jaws is a great replacement. I'm just so remarkably unhappy with the announcers everwhere lately...

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, March 27, 2007 1:50:00 PM  

i will remind you that it *could* have been Madden. or Joe Buck. =P Jaws sounds pretty good now, don't you think? ;-) i like Kornheiser though. but then i like him on PTI as well.

J-Dawg's Realm Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:24:00 AM  

OK here is what I dont get...and correct me if I am wrong, but if you have to replace one person out of the three with Jaws, you would choose Joe Theismann? What do people have against him anyway? Me, personally, I would replace Tony Kornheiser. Yes, he is good on PTI, but as a color commentator, he couldnt talk his way out of swiss cheese! I still liked the trio of Mike Patrick, Paul Maguire, and Joe Theisman but I still think Tony out, Joe Stays, and Jaws in...The only thing that could make this worse is if they bring in John Madden...he is WAY past his prime, and by the 4th quarter is so schlitz, who knows what he was trying to draw on the tele-strator! :) I just wished Al Michaels had a decent right hand man besides Madden
~~whew~~ OK, I am off my soapbox LOL

:)
J

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 28, 2007 11:02:00 AM  

i am sticking with good riddance to Theismann. i wish he would take Madden, Gumbel, Phil Simms & Joe Buck with him. i would have really liked to see Aikman switch over to MNF. i actually enjoy the games he does. and i still say Kornheiser stays on MNF. he entertains me. we've already got a PBP guy & someone with some sort of working football knowledge. Tony just cracks me up. and usually provides relief from the other crackhead nonsense i'm being tortured with.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP