Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Fill-in: March 16, 2007



1. This week has been... a little trying at times; I'm glad it's... finally Friday!
2. No more... March Madness! it's forcing all my shows to be repeats, because they don't want to compete with the basketball games.
3. I am SO ready for... baseball season to start!
4. I'm sure after... several weeks of repeat episodes, anyone who is a fan of Grey's was happy to see... a new episode last night.
5. Courtesy of Michelle: I think I really stink at... making small decisions, like where i want to go to dinner.
6. i will probably end up on Disney property at some point over the weekend ..., of course!
7. Be... bright, be... shiny, have a... sparkly weekend!

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Friday, March 16, 2007 10:46:00 AM  

LOVE your answers, thanks for playing! Have a great weekend :-)

Debi Friday, March 16, 2007 10:54:00 AM  

Could not agree with you more on #2! (Though I know it makes a lot of people happy, and I wouldn't want to take that away from them...but still.)
#7--Right back at you! (And then post your pictures from #6, okay?)

Mega Friday, March 16, 2007 1:01:00 PM  

#2- blasphemy, everyone should heart march madness.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP