Tuesday, March 13, 2007

turn the radio up

J-Dawg tagged me & i'm playing along.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Post these instructions in your MySpace / Blogger / Wordpad / Squarespace (or whatever it is you use) along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to. Include your sender as a non-tag.

i have some pretty eclectic music tastes as you might notice if you scroll through my player up at the top. since it's pretty indicative of the music i listen to, i am going to list seven songs that will make me actually stop scanning radio stations every time i hear it & turn up the volume.

1. Better Than Me (Hinder)
2. How to Save a Life (The Fray)
3. Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)
4. Stand (Rascal Flatts)
5. Call Me When You're Sober (Evanesence)
6. A Feeling Like That (Gary Allan)
7. Ever the Same (Rob Thomas)


i'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you're reading consider this an open invitation to play along! =)

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, March 13, 2007 3:26:00 PM  

Great list! I especially like #2 and #3 right now. I may have to play along. :-)

Amy Wednesday, March 14, 2007 10:17:00 AM  

I love #2, too, although it's rapidly becoming overplayed. I also love Nickleback's "Far Too Long" or whatever it is called. I'll have to look into some of these others on your list!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP