Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ick.

my yogurt came with an extra helping of seeds again today. i have decided this ranks right up there with pulpy orange juice on the ick scale. good thing i brought a granola bar too...

3 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, March 27, 2007 9:38:00 AM  

Ew - I hate seeds in my yogurt too! Sorry about that!!

Brian in Oxford Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:24:00 AM  

Well, it depends. Was it raspberry yogurt? Or watermelon?

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 27, 2007 10:50:00 AM  

Last week I had a yogurt with a *chunk* in it. At that particular moment, I envisioned all the little live bacteria coalescing and having a party in that little chunk. I almost made myself yak. :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP