Thursday, March 1, 2007

Dawn's Thursday Thirteen, Edition Twenty-Five: Comfort



Thirteen Little Things That Make Me Feel Better



1) the snap of a ball into a catcher's mitt

2) a familiar voice

3) catching a glimpse of he who keeps insisting i am crazy

4) good morning email

5) my soft fuzzy tan blanket

6) the magical elixir otherwise known as See's chocolate

7) scrolling through my photos

8) Disney World

9) ...or Disneyland =)

10) the buzz of a text coming through on my cell phone

11) the perfect hug

12) silliness with one of my girlies even when i am feeling far from silly

13) someone taking care of me even when i put up a fight


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 with their own thoughts:

KarenW Thursday, March 01, 2007 3:53:00 PM  

Awesome list! I could go for Disney World or Disneyland right now!

marianne Friday, March 02, 2007 10:08:00 PM  

oh, great list, Dawn! I'm especially fond of 13, ll, 7, 6, and 2.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP