Thursday, March 8, 2007

And I Quote: March 8, 2007

rerun of Grey's but it was from before i started sharing my favorite quotes, so i thought i would share them now...

Meredith: From now on, I want to be bright & shiny.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: Sometimes our blind spots keep our lives bright & shiny.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: Today is the day, people! Today is the day when dark & twisty Meredith disappears forever, and bright & shiny Meredith takes her place. You're probably not going to want to be friends with me anymore because the sheer intensity of my happiness is going to make your teeth hurt.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

this one just made me giggle:
Dr. Bailey (to Izzie): No touching patients. No talking to patients. No rolling your eyes at the patients. Or your superiors.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

another giggle:
Addison: You're smiling.
Derek: It's called happiness. I understand why you wouldn't recognize it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

McSteamy (to Alex, seeing that Izzie is shadowing him): Is it "Bring a Hot Blonde to Work" Day? No one told me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

George (to Cristina): Why are you being modest? Modest looks weird on you.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Addison: I'm worried about Richard. He seems down to me.
Derek: Well... he separated from his wife. That usually doesn't make a person giddy. Except in my case.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Izzie: So you got fake pecs because you're jealous of a guy with a fake name?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Izzie: Last week Izzie was digging through crap. This week she's fondling man boobs.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

this episode killed me the first time i saw it too. when Alex & Izzie were referring to themselves in the third person because their patient was doing it. sooo funny. even the second time.
Izzie: Izzie & Alex don't believe you.

Izzie: Izzie thinks the whole bright & shiny thing is getting old.
Alex: Alex agrees.
yep. still funny. =P

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: Us with the boobs? We make a lot of bad decisions.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

George (to Cristina): Right now, I need you to try just for a minute. I need you to try to be a human being.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: When it comes to our blind spots, maybe our brains aren't compensating. Maybe they're protecting us.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meredith: I may not be cut out for bright & shiny.
Derek: I'm not either. We can be dull & lifeless together.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, March 09, 2007 6:51:00 PM  

Hey! We picked a lot of the same quotes! Totally *not* surprised. :-P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP