Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Fill-in: March 23, 2007



1. Don't you hate it when... every single road you take into work is under construction! arg!!
2. The best compliment I ever got was... being told i was someone's favorite person.
3. Why am I... yawning ...at... 10:45am!
4. Tim Wakefield's knuckleball ...fascinates me.
5. This weekend I plan to... get out of the house & enjoy the perfect March weather, but i am not sure exactly what i will do yet.
6. apologizing for things that are not my fault ...is one of my worst habits.
7. "From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows... will glow".

3 with their own thoughts:

Mega Friday, March 23, 2007 11:21:00 AM  

#1- If I didn't know better I would have guessed you lived in IL. We *always* have road construction around the Chicago area. Problem is they only hire 1 crew to work on 4 different projects. So the barriers will be put up but it won't be touched for a month.

Janet Friday, March 23, 2007 11:54:00 AM  

awesome answer to #7, thanks for playing!

Debi Friday, March 23, 2007 12:47:00 PM  

Wow...that is a wonderful compliment!
My favorite is being told I'm a good mommy.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP