Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And I Quote: March 21, 2007

just one quote from last night. it was a pretty good episode, don't get me wrong. i was just feeling a little "off" & there wasn't much that struck me as quote-worthy. sometimes i wish i could capture some of the scenes they show of Boston though. such a beautiful city...

anyway. the quote. it shouldn't be a shocker that it's Alan. i think he's my favorite character. the dry sarcasm. it's too bad you can't see the expressions on his face when he says this stuff...

Alan Shore: Request bail.
District Attorney: Bail?! Are you kidding?
Alan: This is my kidding face. This is my "mean it" face. Watch again. Request bail.

2 with their own thoughts:

Jennifer Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:12:00 PM  

Love the look of your new template :)

*krystyn* Wednesday, March 21, 2007 1:26:00 PM  

Nice new banner.

I too, LOVE that show. Alan is my fave too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP