Tuesday, March 20, 2007

i feel like i've said this before...

...but as someone whose job revolves around answering the phone all day long, if you don't speak up & speak clearly, prompting me to ask you to repeat yourself, don't get all snippy with *me*. my ears work perfectly well. it's not my fault you can't enunciate. =P

3 with their own thoughts:

Mega Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:59:00 PM  

Its cause they're saying "chowder" instead of "chowdah" =P

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 20, 2007 2:16:00 PM  

mumblers are one of my biggest pet peeves. Then try slapping a mask over the mouth of a mumbler while you strain to hear whispered instructions over the low constant sound of a suction machine in the OR. That's even better. "Sir, I'm having a *really* hard time hearing you." I won't say all of the smart ass comments that usually ensue after that...

::bangs head against the wall::

*krystyn* Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:13:00 PM  

Sounds like the same person who came thru the drive thru a couple weeks ago. Speak up people!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP