Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Madness: March 26, 2007



1. What kind of automobile do you drive?
silver 2002 Mitsubishi Galant
2. What kind of automobile do you WISH you drove?
i really like the Nissan Altima. or the Ford Fusion. right now, a brand new car that i did not have to pay for sounds about perfect. =P i want the warranty, but not the payments.
3. When is the last time you bought a vehicle (new or used)?
i got my car in January 2002. it was so new, it only had seven miles on it -- accumulated from driving it off the truck, into the service area & to the gas station to fill it before i took it home. i got it from the dealership i worked for at the time so there were lots of little perks.
4. What is your color of choice as far as vehicles go?
knowing what i know now, silver hides *everything*. well, except for tree pollen. =P but there is nothing that i think looks as good as a black car when it is shiny clean. i really like a deep red on cars lately, but i wonder if that color has the same issues as black paint. meaning that unless it's freshly washed, it just looks eh.
5. Do you regularly have your oil changed?
yes, i do. when i got my Galant, our Mitsubishi service manager told me that the one thing he recommends for Mitsubishis is to stay on top of the oil changes. i took his word for it. so far, so good. ::knocks on wood:: it was a tough transition to take care of this though. i had an Altima before the Galant & i had my own personal mechanic out in our Nissan shop (the dealership was Nissan-Buick-Mitsubishi) who would walk into the office, take the keys off my desk & just do whatever maintenance he felt needed to be done. what a shock to discover that these things don't just take care of themselves! =P
6. How long do you generally keep a vehicle before thinking about buying a new one?
this is only my second car. i leased the first one for 48 months. this one just turned five years old, but it's paid off... and i like not having a payment. anyway, suffice to say that i don't really have a timetable for this sort of thing, since i *had* to turn in my last one at a certain time. my plan is to hang onto this one until a) i *have* to replace it ::lowers voice to a whisper:: because things start going wrong with it ::resumes regular speaking volume:: or i decide that i would rather have a new car with a payment than an old one that i own outright.
7. What kind of automobile will you buy next?
i have absolutely no idea. i will have to see what's out there & what my automobile needs are at that time.

3 with their own thoughts:

Tiffani Monday, March 26, 2007 7:02:00 PM  

Your Galant sounds nice...not as nice as my Burb...but nice...lol...=)

Heart of Rachel Monday, March 26, 2007 7:30:00 PM  

Hi Dawn. Thanks for visiting my MM.

I have friends who drive a Mitsubishi Galant and I like it's nice and spacious interior. It seems very comfortable to drive.

I like black cars too because they look really elegant and sleek but my husband likes white cars and I began to like them too.

Have a lovely week ahead.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP