Thursday, March 22, 2007

And I Quote: March 22, 2007

just keep in mind that you don't want to read this if you haven't seen the most recent Grey's & you plan to...


the one that's so true:

Meredith: Even with the best plans, complications can arise, things can go wrong...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

the ones that made me laugh:

Cristina: You're going to need to take off your shoe.
Patient: No no no no no. I've been down this route before. Just slip me some pain killers and I'll be on my way.
Cristina: Sir, uh... Did you go to medical school? I did. Take off your shoe.
-----------
McSteamy: Correction. I *was* a man-whore.
-----------
Addison: What am I? The go-to person for adultery?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

and now for the quotes that really hit me...

Izzie: You need to fix it because it seems like you guys have a pretty good thing and pretty good things are rare and hard to come by, unlike really screwed up, complicated things which seem to be freaking everywhere.
-----------
Izzie: Messing up... It's what makes a person. It's how we learn. Where we find joy in the things you didn't plan for... things you never see coming...
-----------
Meredith: The thing about plans is they don't take into account the unexpected. Sometimes we're thrown a curve ball -- whether it's in the OR or in life -- we have to improvise. Of course, some of us are better at it than others. Some of us just have to move on to Plan B and make teh best of it. And sometimes what we want is exactly what we need, but sometimes... Sometimes what we need isn't a plan.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP