Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday Fill-in: March 9, 2007



i have totally dropped the ball at keeping up with my Friday Fill-in. i missed the last *two* weeks. so... i am catching up today. =P

Friday Fill-in #10

1. Fridays are...
paydays.
2. It was a dark and stormy night; ... i snuggled up in my blanket & watched tv.
3. i wasn't paying attention while i was walking ...and then I hit a parked car, causing the alarm to go off! (lol! i had no idea what to put there! i've only been the passenger when a car i was in hit a parked car!)
4. If wishes were... really able to come true, then I'd... be the happiest girl in the world.
5. Do you get... why anyone would sign Barry Bonds to another contract??
6. Where in the world is... my other bunch of cookbooks?
7. This weekend, I hope to... visit one of the Disney parks or maybe Sea World!

Friday Fill-in #9

1. Once, when I...
was coerced, i rode Splash Mountain at Disney World & just about had heart failure before the big drop at the end.
2. Lately, it seems that... i can't find my photography groove.
3. The Hot Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks ...is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I... have only needed to change the prescription for my glasses three times since i got my first pair when i was seven.
5. I am so ready for... the weekend.
6. If you put together... cream cheese, honey & dijon mustard, ...you'd have... the really yummy sauce i make for my honey mustard chicken!
7. My plans for the weekend include... watching the Nextel Cup Race on Sunday.

Friday Fill-in #8

1. I love going to...
California.
2. Do you think it hurts when an... apple is picked off the tree?
3. The glass pinecones that would have been a Christmas gift for my Gram if she hadn't passed away ...is one of my favorite decorations.
4. My collection of...
photos ...is important to me.
5. How many... days ...does it take til... baseball season starts already?!
6. Up, up and away in my beautiful... magic carpet! (what?? i practically live at Disney World!)
7. I am SO looking forward to... Saturday morning ...this weekend!

4 with their own thoughts:

Debi Friday, March 09, 2007 3:47:00 PM  

#5 (from #10)-What I know about baseball wouldn't fill a shot glass...and yet I would know better than to sign Barry Bonds!
#6 (from #10)-No idea...but I hope you find them.
#2 (from #9)-Hopefully a trip to Disney will help with that! And then you must share your photos here. I love when you post your Disney photos!
#6 (from #9)-There you go making me hungry again...that sounds absolutely scrumptious!

Have a fabulous weekend, Dawn!

gail@more than a song Saturday, March 10, 2007 3:22:00 PM  

Have never been a Barry Bonds fan!
Hope you get to do something Disney this weekend.

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 11, 2007 4:51:00 PM  

2-1. Yeah, but you survived, didn't you? Tell me you didn't like the adrenaline rush even a little tiny bit...
2-2 Mojo is back!
2-4 I knew that!

3-1 yeah... come back!!!
3-2 does it hurt when you kill cells that you've been culturing? I always felt guilty for killing them... :-P
3-4 yes, they're all important to you. all 4--... oh, I'm not supposed to say how many! ;-)

Janet Monday, March 12, 2007 8:59:00 AM  

I LOVE pinecones! Bet those decorations mean a lot :-)

Thanks for playing!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP