Wednesday, March 21, 2007

::holding hands over ears::

if you've been a regular here for a while (or if not, but you've been archive diving), you may have learned that i have "a thing" for voices.

in light of that, you know how certain sounds can give you chills & make the hair on the back of your neck stand up? and i don't mean in a good way.

that's how i feel about Dick Vitale's voice.
::shudder::

7 with their own thoughts:

Janet Wednesday, March 21, 2007 8:36:00 PM  

How do you feel about Alan Rickman's voice? ;-)

Bart Wednesday, March 21, 2007 10:42:00 PM  

IT'S UNBELIEVABLE, BABY! DIAPER DANDIES BABY! SHUT UP, BABY!

I like it when he's just talking, but god forbid he's hopped up on something. Or doing a Duke game. There should be (read: probably is) a Dickie V drinking game.

List of voices I can totally do:
Eeyore
Beavis
Stewart the man child

Chele76 Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:19:00 PM  

Yeah BAY-BEE! Its MARCH MAD-MESS BAY-BEE!

lol, yea, he is kinda annoying.

BTW love the purple and the flowers :)

marianne Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:27:00 PM  

Oh jeez! I couldn't agree with you more - the man is annoying as... well, you know! Can't stand listening to him - another Howard Cosell! :p

Love, love, love your new look - your header is gorgeous - did you take the picture??

Mega Wednesday, March 21, 2007 11:43:00 PM  

ITS AWESOME BABY! JJ REDDICK, OH I LOVE HOW HE PLAYS THE GAME! THE PASSION! THE GLORY! THE...*pukes*

J-Dawg's Realm Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:17:00 AM  

I hear ya! It was nice when he was just on there from time to time, and he wasnt as annoying as he is now - now he is just overplaying his "BABY" just a bit much for me

and I love the new "spring" motife around here!

J

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, March 22, 2007 1:42:00 PM  

Oh gosh, I totally agree! I can't stand his voice either. We don't like... oh, what's his name, the pro announcer. I want to say Bill Walton, not sure if that's right. His voice grates on my last nerve, but no worse than Vitale. He's the WORST :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP